pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Would it be too much work for me to ask if you could support the files in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor?

To work on Devil Survivor first you need to unpack the files from the Target.bin file. To do that, you can use the tool made by CUE and Skye here: ATLUS packer

Then if I remember correctly, the game uses nitro images so you can edit them with Tinke.
Trick: to open a external folder (like the unpacked folder) with tinke execute it from the command line:
Code:
tinke -fld

Reactions: 1 person

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
To work on Devil Survivor first you need to unpack the files from the Target.bin file. To do that, you can use the tool made by CUE and Skye here: ATLUS packer

Then if I remember correctly, the game uses nitro images so you can edit them with Tinke.
Trick: to open a external folder (like the unpacked folder) with tinke execute it from the command line:
Code:
tinke -fld
Ah, I see. I don't really understand the text on the website, but it seems to be simple enough to use.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the new version. I think I missed the previous releases, but I just tried the latest one. The OAM editor is pretty cool. It makes editing images a lot easier now. Thank you very much. :wub:

jojo2107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The SPF file's don't compress when i click on packed but the file pac compress very good! The same for pkp/pkh theys don't want packed :( Please help me again!!!

(sorry for bad english)

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
spf and pkb are in Inazuma eleven (all versions)
Nota: i have look in your code, and i don't understand how to code in for now.
SPF/SPL-SPD are difficult because the format seems to be different with some files, and the graphs are not correctly inserted with my tool (scrambled, or desapeared, or shown with side compression,...). So my algorithm need some tweaks more.
If you can built your spf algo, maybe i could find where is my mistake.

pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
The SPF file's don't compress when i click on packed but the file pac compress very good! The same for pkp/pkh theys don't want packed :( Please help me again!!!

(sorry for bad english)
spf and pkb are in Inazuma eleven (all versions)
Nota: i have look in your code, and i don't understand how to code in for now.
SPF/SPL-SPD are difficult because the format seems to be different with some files, and the graphs are not correctly inserted with my tool (scrambled, or desapeared, or shown with side compression,...). So my algorithm need some tweaks more.
If you can built your spf algo, maybe i could find where is my mistake.

Ok, the packers for all the packs files in all the version of Inazuma Eleven is done. That is, currently the plugin for IE supports:
  • Unpack and repack "PAC" files
  • Unpack and repack "SPF" files (0)*
  • Unpack and repack "SPD" + "SPL" files (0)*
  • Unpack and repack "PKB" + "PKH" files (all types) (0)*
  • View and edit text files: Blogpost, Blogres, USearch and subtitles of the movies (1)*

(0)* Tested with all the files (about 300~400 files) from 6 different version of the game including IE1, IE2 and IE3.
(1)* In some games it could be not supported, you just need to add the file id in the Get_Format method.

I have upload the code to the SVN and the version of tinke is here:
Tinke rev142

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Complete compatibility to Encryption and Decryption of Item.dat in Inazuma Eleven 3.

Pleonex will add it later to svn, for now, take the plug in :)

See Down for link.

This plugin goes in folder Plugins in Tinke Folder.

If you have some problem, write there :)

Enjoy

EDIT:

Hey Boys, i'm here again to present you new Fix.

This fix will be fix completely Subtitles in Inazuma Eleven 3.

Link for DLL:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25176009/INAZUMA11.dll

Link for Font File:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25176009/FONT12.NFTR

Guide to use it:

- Paste DLL in Tink\Plugins Folder, overwrite old one.
- Open Inazuma Eleven 3 with Tinke.
- Go to Folder root\data_iz\font and replace FONT12.NTFR with one you downloaded up.
- Save Rom.

And Now, Can edit Subtitle without problem!

For any problem, tell me there :)
Thanks,

Daviex

Reactions: 1 person

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, the packers for all the packs files in all the version of Inazuma Eleven is done. That is, currently the plugin for IE supports:
  • Unpack and repack "PAC" files
  • Unpack and repack "SPF" files (0)*
  • Unpack and repack "SPD" + "SPL" files (0)*
  • Unpack and repack "PKB" + "PKH" files (all types) (0)*
  • View and edit text files: Blogpost, Blogres, USearch and subtitles of the movies (1)*
(0)* Tested with all the files (about 300~400 files) from 6 different version of the game including IE1, IE2 and IE3.

(1)* In some games it could be not supported, you just need to add the file id in the Get_Format method.

I have upload the code to the SVN and the version of tinke is here:
Tinke rev142

Tinke r142 bug on IE3, in pic2d/menu/SMJinmyaku.SPF_.
With a insert/replace on JMUP_B00.nbfs, the new graph is not inserted correctly, and with the resulting rom, the relationship recruiting is scrambled , like with my tool.
So i suspect something in the original file.
I have the same trouble on pic2d/MPSAct.SPF_, with a insertion on the first 3 graphs, so the result is some scrambled graphs in game.

Is your r143 could correct these troubles ?

pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
With a insert/replace on JMUP_B00.nbfs, the new graph is not inserted correctly, and with the resulting rom, the relationship recruiting is scrambled , like with my tool.
I have the same trouble on pic2d/MPSAct.SPF_, with a insertion on the first 3 graphs, so the result is some scrambled graphs in game.

When I pack those files without replacing any file I get an identical file, so the problem could be in your files or packing after replacing a file...
Can you send me the files you're trying to replace?

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France

When I pack those files without replacing any file I get an identical file, so the problem could be in your files or packing after replacing a file...
Can you send me the files you're trying to replace?

I suspect something else in the game.
Here is the graph to replace JMUP_B00.nbfs :
jmup_b11.png

The resulting file seem to be perfect, but the game doesn't display it correctly.

Fenix 97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Daviex,i tryed your packer but it works bad because when i pack the file,in the game it appears ginned

pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
The problem was with the PAC packer (it didn't write the padding data) and there was some problems with SPF_ but related with tinke. I have tested it with /data_iz/pic2d/menu/MMName.SPF_
Last version: Tinke rev143-2
I will upload the code later.

PD: I wanted to release the new version before the end of july, but I'm still translating the UI controls from plugins and fixing errors...

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem was with the PAC packer (it didn't write the padding data) and there was some problems with SPF_ but related with tinke. I have tested it with /data_iz/pic2d/menu/MMName.SPF_ Last version: Tinke rev143-2 I will upload the code later. PD: I wanted to release the new version before the end of july, but I'm still translating the UI controls from plugins and fixing errors...

Beautiful try !! The graph is correctly inserted in SMJinmyaku.SPF_.
But, only with the option "replace palette".

Unfortunately, the game do not use the correct colors in game. So no more scramble, cool !! But if you could correct the trouble on the palette, it will be perfect !!

With "Use original palette", tinke had a exception System.notsupportedException. With "Swap to original palette", i obtain "Color not found in original palette", even if the palette is the same. And the new palette inserted in the game does not have all the colors needed.

The original palette is:
1F 7C 63 18 A3 50 C4 58 06 61 47 6D 68 71 89 79
00 5E 43 66 84 6E A2 2C E3 38 AB 49 D5 6A FF 7F

And the inserted one is shorter:
E3 B8 FF FF A3 D0 89 F9 68 F1 47 ED FF FF 06 E1
1F FC

pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Beautiful try !! The graph is correctly inserted in SMJinmyaku.SPF_.
But, only with the option "replace palette".

Unfortunately, the game do not use the correct colors in game. So no more scramble, cool !! But if you could correct the trouble on the palette, it will be perfect !!

With "Use original palette", tinke had a exception System.notsupportedException. With "Swap to original palette", i obtain "Color not found in original palette", even if the palette is the same. And the new palette inserted in the game does not have all the colors needed.

The original palette is:
1F 7C 63 18 A3 50 C4 58 06 61 47 6D 68 71 89 79
00 5E 43 66 84 6E A2 2C E3 38 AB 49 D5 6A FF 7F

And the inserted one is shorter:
E3 B8 FF FF A3 D0 89 F9 68 F1 47 ED FF FF 06 E1
1F FC
The option "Use original palette" shouldn't be used, I haven't removed it due to some old compability, to use it you need to import a BMP file indexed (to 8bpp or 4bpp). I recommend to use always "Swap to original palette" if you don't want to change the palette, otherwise "Replace palette".

The problem of the palette is that the "White" color in the original image is R:248, G:246, B:248 and in the translated image you use R:255, G:255, B:255 so for this reason Tinke can't find the color. You can try with "Swap to original palette" incrementing the "Threshold" value (about 13 but it's a big value and can give you other problems), it will try to approximate the colors, but the best way is changing that white color to the original one.

PD: Don't look at the bytes of the palette because that revision has a problem there, the palette will work but won't show you have the same bytes (I set the unused bit 15 of each color to 1, I have already fixed it)

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The option "Use original palette" shouldn't be used, I haven't removed it due to some old compability, to use it you need to import a BMP file indexed (to 8bpp or 4bpp). I recommend to use always "Swap to original palette" if you don't want to change the palette, otherwise "Replace palette".

The problem of the palette is that the "White" color in the original image is R:248, G:246, B:248 and in the translated image you use R:255, G:255, B:255 so for this reason Tinke can't find the color. You can try with "Swap to original palette" incrementing the "Threshold" value (about 13 but it's a big value and can give you other problems), it will try to approximate the colors, but the best way is changing that white color to the original one.

PD: Don't look at the bytes of the palette because that revision has a problem there, the palette will work but won't show you have the same bytes (I set the unused bit 15 of each color to 1, I have already fixed it)

Ok !! it work. :D i have Replace blank color in graph and use "Swap to original palette" (and map compression) to solve the trouble.
I have done 5 files with tinke (they doesn't work with my tool), and found only one file doesn't accept any option.
it is pic2d/MTSWic.SPF_ with file WTD_B19.

I suspect a trouble in map compression algo in tinke.
Without map compression, all graphs in MTSWic are scrambled in the game (it's normal, this file NEED map compression), and with map compression, the buttons are scrambled only on the number (2 and 3). When you click on the buttons, the lighter buttons are scrambled.

b-inae10.png

If you want to debug, here is the inserted file WTD_B19:
wtd_b111.png

For testing, this graph appear when you clic "connect" on the first 3buttons' screen, choose your sav file, and use first button and next first button too.

Many thanks for all your work, your tool is really helpful !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: