pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Trying to edit NSMB's sounds but... crashes the game when i tryed GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :hateit:
What file are you trying to edit? Some games expect the same audio encoding, Tinke may not support all of them. Anyway, I could check it.

PS: I have updated the main post with the latest version. Tinke is now hosted on GitHub and I will do the releases from there. This is the repo: https://github.com/pleonex/tinke

Reactions: cearp

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If memory serves NSMB is also one of the games that uses a defined file order -- if you split the game and then assembled it again it might not have gone back together right.

Edit and if you read this pleonex then your github links to the old gbatek http://problemkaputt.de/gbatek.htm is where it is at now.

Mario1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What file are you trying to edit? Some games expect the same audio encoding, Tinke may not support all of them. Anyway, I could check it.

PS: I have updated the main post with the latest version. Tinke is now hosted on GitHub and I will do the releases from there. This is the repo: https://github.com/pleonex/tinke
.nds file, clean NSMB rom:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If memory serves NSMB is also one of the games that uses a defined file order -- if you split the game and then assembled it again it might not have gone back together right.

Edit and if you read this pleonex then your github links to the old gbatek http://problemkaputt.de/gbatek.htm is where it is at now.
ooooooooh... that looks.... more complicated... :O

pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Tinke should keep the file ID of the original game, so this shouldn't a problem. Good to know anyway.

Thanks! I forgot to change that link.

.nds file, clean NSMB rom:)
What is the audio file that you are trying to edit inside the .nds file game?

Mario1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinke should keep the file ID of the original game, so this shouldn't a problem. Good to know anyway.

Thanks! I forgot to change that link.

What is the audio file that you are trying to edit inside the .nds file game?
I think swav. I guess... :huh:

D

Deleted User

Any chance you could add support for VCG, VCL, and VCE files? From what I've gathered, they're just modified versions of NCGR, NCLR, and NCER, respectively. They're used in games made by Vanpool.

Zufeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Uh,this may be stupid one,but how do you update tinke?
Because my 0.8.1.0 is always giving me unhandled exception error when i editing sound

Zufeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey its working now,thanks lucky.
Now i only need to find correct way to replace sound (because its mute)

Nepperspudding

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway you could add support for .R00 files and possibly .ahx files? I've been looking into ripping the sprites and images from Vampire Knight DS but all of the sprites/images are in .R00 files and I can't get to them and I believe the game script files for each chapter and the mini-games, etc are located in the .ahx files. :s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol