BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried that and also this one before posting:
https://vps.suchmeme.nl/git/mudkip/Lockpick_RCM/releases

There is a spot in the app for prod.keys, title keys, and console.keys. Those apps put out two of those three files... but not a console.keys file. Trying to use either of the other two, or the dev.keys file files in the apps section for console.keys results in errors. LockPick does not provide the proper console.keys file for use in the app. So again I'm asking how the proper file is attained, even if it doesn't matter and is not even necessary. It's a leaning thing mor ethan anything else. I just enjoy knowing. :)
Don't put anything in that Console keys option. Works fine with the other Two only.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: BigOnYa

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Except you're not. 100% positive you didn't read the entire conversation because it's been stated very clearly that Lockpick does not put out a console.keys file. Only dev.keys, prod.keys, and title.keys. None of those three work for use in NxFileViewer's console.keys section.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Deshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Except you're not. 100% positive you didn't read the entire conversation because it's been stated very clearly that Lockpick does not put out a console.keys file. Only dev.keys, prod.keys, and title.keys. None of those three work for use in NxFileViewer's console.keys section.

There are no other keys files than these 3...
In there, you have to enter the path for each.
1702972531152.png

Why dev.keys is renamed console.keys ? The dev may give an explanation...
SAK and NSC_Builder for example look for a file named "keys.txt" to work; but it is not a "new" file with keys just a renaming of the file.

There
https://github.com/Thealexbarney/LibHac/blob/master/KEYS.md
dev.keys and console.keys are said to be optional files so you should get it to work without them.
You also have "This template is for console-unique keys." and all the labels listed in "Console-unique keys"
secure_boot_key
tsec_key
device_key
bis_key_00
bis_key_01
bis_key_02
bis_key_03
save_mac_key_00
save_mac_key_01

keyblob_key_##
keyblob_mac_key_##
encrypted_keyblob_##

sd_seed
save_mac_sd_card_key

eticket_rsa_keypair
So now it's time for a nice text editor and copy paste from dumped keys what you need in file "console.keys".

Anyway, you're right, nice read, good luck to you !

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are no other keys files than these 3...
In there, you have to enter the path for each.
View attachment 409434
Why dev.keys is renamed console.keys ? The dev may give an explanation...
SAK and NSC_Builder for example look for a file named "keys.txt" to work; but it is not a "new" file with keys just a renaming of the file.

There
https://github.com/Thealexbarney/LibHac/blob/master/KEYS.md
dev.keys and console.keys are said to be optional files so you should get it to work without them.
You also have "This template is for console-unique keys." and all the labels listed in "Console-unique keys"
secure_boot_key
tsec_key
device_key
bis_key_00
bis_key_01
bis_key_02
bis_key_03
save_mac_key_00
save_mac_key_01

keyblob_key_##
keyblob_mac_key_##
encrypted_keyblob_##

sd_seed
save_mac_sd_card_key

eticket_rsa_keypair
So now it's time for a nice text editor and copy paste from dumped keys what you need in file "console.keys".

Anyway, you're right, nice read, good luck to you !

I already knew where in the app to set the locations as was stated in my prior comments. However, they don't need to be set if you have them in the same folder as NXFileViewer. The page you linked to was also already discussed. A bit poor documentation there (imo), as some of the info needed for the console.keys templates are either not included in either the dev.keys or prod.keys files... or it is is worded differently so a person isn't sure what to use.

I don't care anymore. lol. Thank you for offering your assistance. :)
Post automatically merged:

This is a weird one. Can someone with a known good copy of Bayonetta 3 see if it's the same? I noticed this because NSC_Builder was reporting the following on the nsp:

DECRYPTION TEST
01004A4010FEA000 - Content.META
79309e10d24e1d0d74579d7f5b2ecfb5.cnmt.nca -> is CORRECT
01004A4010FEA000 - Content.PROGRAM
Exception: read returned empty 0x37325c000

I opened the file in NX File viewer and while the sig and hash are both valid, there are hash errors in the "Content" tab for (Program) Sections 0 and 1 as seen in the pic. Notice those two sections have a little red exclamation next to them as well. The error for both is the same and says: "Failed to open content of NCA section «0»: ResultFsNonRealDataVerificationFailed (2002-4604): Hash error!"

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    706.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Clipboard02.png
    Clipboard02.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Clipboard03.png
    Clipboard03.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by RedColoredStars,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?