Gaming Think Playstation+ is worth it on the vita?

Jetowa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got a refund for Midway Extend Play because I tried to use my PS3 to load it to my vita.... anyways, I used part of that money to buy a 3 month plus subscription. I eagerly suggest anyone with a PS3 or vita to get it. Honestly if you buy one game every 3 months for regular price, you've already saved money. I've been playing Uncharted and Gravity Rush on the Vita, and just started Deus Ex and XCom for PS3. It's also really a great way to never worry about losing save games again because of the Cloud service. (vita save games are a mess to backup)

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only have a vita, and PS+ is definitely worth it for me. You will typically get one major retail game each month, plus some cheaper downloadable titles.
Since I subscribed to PS+, I have not really purchased a single vita game, simply because I already have so much stuff to play, I don't get bored with my vita.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS+ is definitely worth it if you only have a Vita. Uncharted Golden Abyss is free, Gravity Rush, Rayman Origins and so many good games on top of that. Not to mention all the great discounts you get as well as the new Indie category they opened up. Get Guacamelee and Hotline Miami!! Definitely worth the money I spent on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp