TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I received my Mario k DS today in the mail. I wasn't very happy at all with the quality. It was listed in good condition and this is what I received. Looks like a 3yo chewed it up.lol anyways after complaining to the seller about it. He gave me a full refund and told me the game was free of charge:tpi: . It also wouldn't work at first until I cleaned its contacts but after doing so it works fine. So free game I'm happy!!:grog:

This reminds me of the copy of Gunstar Super Heroes I bought recently off Amazon. The game was listed as being in "very good" condition, and the description said "we clean and test all our games." Meanwhile, the cartridge had warping (as if someone melted parts of it), a dinged up label, and it was full of some weird sticky goo, as if someone spilled something in it. Seriously, I opened it up with a triwing to clean it, and I still can't get all the goo out (though I got most). The game works though, so I didn't feel like complaining and getting a replacement, and settled for mentioning it in my review, instead.

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of the copy of Gunstar Super Heroes I bought recently off Amazon. The game was listed as being in "very good" condition, and the description said "we clean and test all our games." Meanwhile, the cartridge had warping (as if someone melted parts of it), a dinged up label, and it was full of some weird sticky goo, as if someone spilled something in it. Seriously, I opened it up with a triwing to clean it, and I still can't get all the goo out (though I got most). The game works though, so I didn't feel like complaining and getting a replacement, and settled for mentioning it in my review, instead.
I normally give the seller a heads up before leaving bad feedback, incase he wants to make it right and to give him the benefit of the doubt. This seller still swore the game was in pristine condition but quickly offered a full refund. I wasn't even asking for a refund just explaining why I was about to leave neutral feedback.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I normally give the seller a heads up before leaving bad feedback, incase he wants to make it right and to give him the benefit of the doubt. This seller still swore the game was in pristine condition but quickly offered a full refund. I wasn't even asking for a refund just explaining why I was about to leave neutral feedback.

Yeah, I didn't leave bad feedback, just cut off a star (or two, I don't remember). If I'm leaving less than three stars though, I definitely contact the seller first.

The only time I ever gave one star was a seller who sent me the wrong S-Video cables, and then after explaining quite thoroughly what I wanted and what was wrong (which was exactly what the listing showed), they proceeded to send incorrect cables again. It had been a month since I ordered at this point and really wanted the cables earlier, so I was pretty angry.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This at Amazon.de for €35:

iJ2gkSM.png

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently got the galaxy s 5 for at&t and the galaxy tab 3 deal they had running where i get $100 for adding a line, will profit $50 from the deal :)

also traded stuff and got a wii u!

Reactions: _Mary_

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was so confused! I'm like if you got a 1TB why are you buying games??? Then I realized not everyone is on CFW on their PS3. Nice buy though.

I got the the 1TB for my ps3 because i got alot of plus games/digitally bought games and a 160GB hdd was not enough(it was hacked too :cry:).
The 160gb hdd was the only hdd I had lying around when I bought my 12gb superslim, I had a original 80GB for 8 years but sadly it ylod 6 months ago.
Also i buy games because i can and like doing so.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Umm... I bought several things. The Portal/Portal2 bundle on Steam, Civilization V + DLC, Skullgirls and Deponia.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, another Queen's day (or rather, King's day) has come and gone. And, while the flea markets keep shrinking every year, I managed to find the following things.
A (modded) Playstation 1 + Medal of Honor (5 euro's). While I don't care about the game, it was nice to find a version of the system I didn't have yet.
Ace Combat: The Belkan War (3 euro's).
Endless Ocean (4 euro's)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (4 euro's)
Donkey Kong JR. (RX-8040) (2,50 euro's)
Atari XG-1 (5 euro's)

I have to say though, there was very little in the way of old games/systems this year. There were a shit ton of Xbox consoles, some PS and PS2 consoles, a few Gamecube consoles, but almost nothing else (there were a grand total of three shops that had anything other than the consoled mentioned).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @SylverReZ why is that random comment highlighted