Things you recently bought or got

ineverwipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a phat pre-flashed 360 and a halo edition original xbox that has xbmc installed.

Now all I need is a XboxOne then my console collection will be complete :)

Reactions: chavosaur

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Bought afew things today
Mario kart for the DS bought from Ebay, $12.00
And a impulse buy at the market. Atari with afew games $30.00 I'm fixing to give it a good cleaning after this posting.
aqe88xn1lueko2tfg.jpg

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a Driving Force GT today. It was time to replace my aging Formula Force GP. I was seriously lucky that the FFGP worked on GT6. I bought the DFGT to be ready for next gen racing games on the PS4

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now, more than ever, I view you as this high class, cultured British gentleman with an eyeglass and pipe... a white one, of course (no cultured British gentleman would ever not be white).

Well it beats being called a weeaboo.

Got a couple games recently
y2unypem.jpg

Enjoy your demo.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The same exact thing happened to me once. Last year I ordered Absolute Sandman Volume II from a third-party vendor on Amazon because he said it was a 1st printing. When I received it, the book said it was a 4th printing. So I contacted the vendor (AbeBooks) about it and he apologized, gave me a complete refund and said I could keep the book. It was a $200 purchase :wtf:

Oooh, I've got all five volumes of Absolute Sandman, and the companion piece Absolute Death. Everyone is 1st printing except the first, that is 2nd printing :) Neil's coming to Sweden in May, so I'll bring those 45 lbs of books to Stockholm for him to sign if I'm lucky :D

On topic: I bought the small game "Fly Catbug Fly!" on Android! I love Bravest Warriors, and Catbug in particular... but the game's broken :( Fourth stage crashes the app, so I'm just replaying the older stages, saving up money to buy upgrades :)

Reactions: Densetsu

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just got a new soldering iron, a Blu-Ray copy of Frozen (2D+3D), and a DVD copy of The Jungle Book (the Disney '94 one, with Jason Scott Lee, Cary Elwes, Sam Neill, and John Cleese)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oooh, I've got all five volumes of Absolute Sandman, and the companion piece Absolute Death. Everyone is 1st printing except the first, that is 2nd printing :) Neil's coming to Sweden in May, so I'll bring those 45 lbs of books to Stockholm for him to sign if I'm lucky :D
Same here, I have all 5 Absolute volumes + Death, all first printings. My volumes 1 & 2 have both been signed, and I still need to get the rest signed. Mr. Gaiman usually will only sign *one* item at his signings, which is why I haven't had all of mine signed (at least, that's the rule he enforces in the US...maybe it's different in your country).

*ON TOPIC*
I recently purchased Sandman Omnibus volumes 1 & 2 and Sandman Overture issue #2. I really hope Overture gets made into an Absolute volume 6.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Edit: Some images seem to be rotated, but I can't figure out why. So just bear with it for now.

Yeaa, bought some stuff I've been wanting for quite a while now.
20140412_125344.jpg

Have been waiting to get this for way long. However, I forgot about it, untill a friend of mine showed me his. Got in from ebay for €15.
20140412_125910.jpg

Being a huge fan of 'A Certain Scientific Railgun' made me want to purchase this. It looks pretty neat, and it's quality is great. Got it for €35
20140412_125354.jpg

Yea, love this game so far. Everything with .hack// is awesome. Got it in a 50% sale (€23), so it was difficult to let it go. Also ordered MH3DS with 50% off (€25), but they didn't have it on stock.
mo-fo dragon form
20140412_125454.jpg

mo-fo robot form
20140412_125703.jpg

I used to 'collect' Transformers as a kid, but I don't anymore. I'm a huge fan of (western) dragons, so when I saw this transformer, it was a insta-buy for me. Got it for €30 on ebay
20140412_125942.jpg

Yea, Misaka's nendoroid. This is my first Nendoroid ever, and it's my favourite character too! I saw it in a videogame-and-merchandise store, and my wallet instantly regretted that moment. It has 3 faceplates, and a bunch of accessories. Got it for €50.

I also pre-ordered some more items from 'A Certain Scientific Railgun', all Misaka related.
$_12 (1).JPG

It has some neat accessories, and it's great for posing. However, it will be released in July or August.
$_12.JPG

Yea, by now it must be pretty clear that I absolutely love Misaka :P Definitely my favorite anime character.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThinkPad Helix (Windows 8 tablet/ultrabook hybrid, p.o.s, will be returning it)

3DS XL <4.5, along with an MT-Card, pretty nice. Lots of fun games on the 3DS now.

Kindle Paperwhite, it's good but I don't read enough eBooks justify keeping it, sent it back.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mr. Gaiman usually will only sign *one* item at his signings, which is why I haven't had all of mine signed (at least, that's the rule he enforces in the US...maybe it's different in your country)..

Oh balls! I haven't read anything about such a rule yet... hopefully he'll sign more here since Sweden is so small compared to other places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging