Things you recently bought or got

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I bought it in December... but it's happening now on Thursday - Saturday (and I'll prepare the camping stuff on Wednesday)!! Super excited!!!!
Bråvalla Festival
10462948_777980712241951_5770459820471091599_n.png

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/RickDoozle/status/480797176021659648/photo/1

$50 for all thats on that table - the wii remote with motion plus attachment was purchased as well my son stole it lol but the wii remote condom is there.

the ascii SNES controller isnt working :( but i think i may be able to rework the pcb, just need to see if its getting juice and the other SNES controller is a bit rough on the dpad, you have to press REALLY hard to get it to register, a simple cleaning did not help so that may need reworking as well.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Tomodachi Life 2 weeks ago. It's pretty funny what the Miis do. As I went to check in on Miyamoto's room he squat down and farted. The other Mii that was in the room with him laughed then said "It's time to dance". Another time I checked into Shawn White's room and he sneezed and farted at the same time! Hilarious! :lol:

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I bought Tomodachi Life 2 weeks ago. It's pretty funny what the Miis do. As I went to check in on Miyamoto's room he squat down and farted. The other Mii that was in the room with him laughed then said "It's time to dance". Another time I checked into Shawn White's room and he sneezed and farted at the same time! Hilarious! :lol:

I now want this game.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Bought a couple of things

Bought me a backup car, 02 Neon. I got it for $700 owner's said the t****** was slipping. Once I got it home turned out its just low on t****** fluid :P the t****** pan is leaky so I'll have to replace the gasket. Already replaced wore out tie rod end's. Other than that not much else is wrong with it.
Also purchased a bunch of prototype pcb board's to make life easier when doing projects.

ge7iheq7bdvmrsqfg.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I spend a fuck ton :c
MOT, 290 quid
2 new front tires 140 quid
refuel, 60 quid
new rear seat for me car 15 quid.

*sighs*
And I was planning to go to Poland in 1.5 months :c

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought Shovel Knight (3DS) off the eShop. I was really conflicted over whether I should get it on the Wii U and benefit from big screen play or on the 3DS and be able to play it on the go, and I wasn't going to buy a $15 game twice (where's my cross-buy system, Nintendo?).

After having played the first level, I'm glad I got it on the 3DS. They really put some effort into the 3D effect, to the point where I noticed up to 4 or 5 layers in cut scenes, and at least 3 or 4 in-game. It's really quite a site to behold on such a NES-looking game.

Reactions: emigre

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought it in December... but it's happening now on Thursday - Saturday (and I'll prepare the camping stuff on Wednesday)!! Super excited!!!!
Bråvalla Festival

I'm jealous :c
So many Post-hardcore <3

Reactions: Issac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh