Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
IMG_20170331_180345.jpg
Because ppl likes pictures.

Dep, does it have any similarities to Jägermeister tastewise?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dep, does it have any similarities to Jägermeister tastewise?
I was just discussing this with a work mate (I'm not drinking at work). It's hard for me to compare it to Jägermeister because I've only tried Jägermeister on a couple of occasions and I was already blitheringly drunk by that point. However, reviews seem to say it's like Jägermeister but smoother. And stronger.

Reactions: Issac

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preordered the Destiny 2 frontier edition for ps4, bought a new condenser mic on amazon, bought some cans of monster (3 of them), a lot of junk food at bulk barns and some light bulbs at Canadian tire because the were cheap (99 cents for 3)

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ooooh, fancy. I had a 1200W Zeus Monoblock for a bit ages ago, but I ended up blowing 2 of the mosfets in it :( Ended up giving it to my little brother lol.

Power of the gods!

Yeh, the old one I have is fucked, powercap prolly blew it up idk.
Perfect time to invest in a better non modded one ;p

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the big deal is just a 250GB storage, is not like 2 TB But the price is nice. :P

What exactly does it work with, game consoles like ps3/ps4? Cause i mean if it does, i would need a new one since the games are so damn big in file size and updates :wtf:

Bought me a Qanba Drone fight stick with a cupon code for discount. :creep:

qanba-drone-3.jpg

That isn't mine, i didn't get it yet, just ordered it at 2:30 am, but this is how it looks like, and when i get it, i'll be ready to fight anyone on my OFFICIAL SONY LICENSED ARCADE FIGHT STICK on PS4 PS3 and PC. :ninja:
How is the joystick in the qanba drone? All i hear from people who mostly use sanwa is that the joystick feels a little loose compared to a sanwa jlf joystick.

FLjavi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fightcade for PC! Even though its a free arcade game service, I just love being able to play SF3: 3rd Strike on it so easily!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...