Things you recently bought or got

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welp, after me cat horribly fucking wrecked me old screen and then went on a mad rampage towards the other cats and got him self 2 hours of dark solitary confinement for 2 hours as punishment, I bought meself a new television.

NO CAT YOU CAN NOT FUCKING WRECK THIS ONE AS WELL!

It's an Akai 22" LED telly.

1080p, 2 HDMI, 1 Component, 1 composite, 1 scart and USB.
Think there's some other useless shit I'll never use but the 2 HDMI ports and the component will be used occasionally.

Akai-22-inch-HD-LED-1264589-1-24a74.jpg

Reactions: Flame and VinsCool

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i bought a dog crate on amazon for my puppy it was $30 but with my prime i got 20% off so it was was $24, also bought for me a phantom power supply for the mic i bought this week because mine decided to die the day before i got the mic, it was $25. I bought a custom pet tag on a site call premier tags for my puppy Oreo. Its a Chromed Brass Bone shaped pet id tag. paid $7.99 and its free shipping in Canada.

I got Oreo a Vet appointment for this weekend. He needs his 1st shot and to get dewormed. so that will be about $150(don't know if theres tax or not) also Bought a dog license with my city for him to be legal it was $33

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a dog leash for oreo, 3 dragon head show guppies, 3 sword tail fish for my sisters tank and a clown pleco for my tank In my room (going to upgrade to a bigger one this week).

The best thing I got was a sweater My sister gave me for oreo (my puppy). She still has to do the hems on it, cut a spot for him to be able to pee with it on and a hole for his tail to go through.

e4351d3e41009fbef8818eaf22301c3c.jpg
lol she made it from a thick long sock

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Got a new job as a property admin in training at a local mall. Quite interesting but people expect me to be at work 6 days a week, which leaves like no time for groceries and personal time.

In gaming news, finally got my nfc tags. I now have a full set of amiibo cards for Breath of the Wild. (No more grinding for stuff! (And I want my fierce deity set...)

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna prep my stuffs for this weekend, not going to be around the net so hopefully that might ease my disappointments (and depression)

4zOo39K.png

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got one tooth less. Had to pull out one of my wisdom teeth and I was scared and nervous for weeks. But the experience was not at all what I expected.
First I got to take something called a "Panorama X-ray" of my jaw, and this was one amazing picture! They showed me what everything was in the X-ray: my sinuses, teeth and roots (obviously), hyoid bone, carotid artery and so on. They even let me snap a picture of it with my phone! (Now I have X-rays of my jaw and my left hand!)

Then I got two shots of local numbing stuff, one in the gums and one in the roof of the mouth. Here we don't get that fun anaesthetics that makes you high, only that local pain reliever / numbing stuff.
Waited for a couple of minutes, talking with my awesome dentist to let the shots take effect.
Then we proceeded to the pulling... and he was so calm and explained everything while he was doing it, I was still nervous but it didn't feel bad at all, and one minute later it was over. I almost didn't notice that he had started.

Got a gauze to put in my mouth, and a bill to pay. And that was that!

Dental care is still expensive in Sweden, if you compare it to the regular health care that is almost free (paid for mostly by taxes).
Health care is like 100 SEK for a visit to the nurse, and 300 SEK for a visit to a doctor (that's like $11 and $33). This dental visit was 650 SEK for the X-ray, and 1500 SEK for the extraction. That's a total of $236... And that's considered expensive here :P

Reactions: VinsCool

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got a new car insurance after me previous one kept scamming me.
"your rates will go down when you're 23!"
"your rates will go down when you're no longer a rookie driver!"
"your rates will go down when you've got 5 damage free years!"
YET I'M STILL PAYING FUCKING PREMIUM AND GET TO PAY MORE EVERY YEAR!
"But you got a cabrio and those are prone to theft"

fucking bullshit.

Anyway, switched car insurance.
Went from 50 quid a month to 18 quid a month.
And I'm even more insured then previously ;')

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol