Things you recently bought or got

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't feeling well halfway through the outing (even right now), but asked my older sister to stop by until this game catches my attention

3TRIr7O.jpg

Not in picture:
- PSX Gatekeepers (she took it and went into her room)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought yesterday a 2.5 gallon tank for my betta, A filter, a marimo moss ball for it, a little sunken sub and some glass Pebbles for the tank. Altogether it was $45. Probably going to put some white aquarium gravel to contrast with the glass pebbles.

My brother-in-law asked me if I can order a DVD on amazon called the last waltz for his friend at work it was $15.

Today I bought some Nike Downshifter 5 running shoes for me because my other one's were falling apart. They were $50
2ded933c7113f6ef9b2f9271ecaa4c47.jpg
20e4cb979b23b0f4fc1dfcb8edada095.jpg
a0a8978632575ec1ca218dda5122e52e.jpg
a557feff3c5cf2a97aceb11a317c3fc7.jpg
The only problem with the tank is the lady at the store sold me the wrong kind of refills for it. So my friend is going to give me 2 sponge filters for mine and my sisters tanks for them.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found a nice projector screen at a car boot, only took photos of the rear side so as to see the lovely mechanical action. Did not really need to waste £10 but worth it anyway.
new_projector.JPG

Also the bonus to 360 controllers going cheap now is the charge cables also seem to be doing the same. Official one for £2.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A cheap used HD7950 for my 2nd machine. Only has to last a few months until I upgrade from my 290 later this year, then second machine can have that.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Think of canceling my prime membership. things I preordered back in October with guaranteed release day delivery, they get shipped out a week later or is very slow processing. This has happened 4 times now. I ordered a aquarium filter on Saturday which should have been shipped on Monday was canceled today with a email just saying that they have canceled it with no reason at all.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
your pc is beautiful U.U

It's lacking a couple of things.
Mainly an 8 port SATA card + 5.25" HDD bay and a capture card.
Along with a shitload of 4TB harddrives.

I'll probably post a pic once it's complete.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? awesome ^^
it your first?
Technically 3rd. 2nd that I actually own. My first first was a '96 Ford Contour, second was a '01 Mitsubishi Galant. This one is a salvage title. I had a buddy of mine buy it from auction and he fixed it up. Bought it with cash so no car payment. Its freaking dope, Sport model with lots of gingerbread. My guess is that it was a daddy's girl's first car lol. Its freaking nice.

Reactions: BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Technically 3rd. 2nd that I actually own. My first first was a '96 Ford Contour, second was a '01 Mitsubishi Galant. This one is a salvage title. I had a buddy of mine buy it from auction and he fixed it up. Bought it with cash so no car payment. Its freaking dope, Sport model with lots of gingerbread. My guess is that it was a daddy's girl's first car lol. Its freaking nice.
it beautiful U.U

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got this:
View attachment 76968
I posted a while ago that I got it but said I would post pics when I got around to it. So here you go.

Wanna race me Megane cabrio? : D

tjweqJM.jpg
Anyway, got a 32 and 64 GB PATA SSD + CMOS battery for me T20.
Going to reinstall Win 98 on the T20 (32GB SSD) and reinstall Mac OS X 10.5.8 on the 64GB.
Might install an old Linux distro on both.

The original 12GB PATA drive in the T20 died (actuator arm feels lose and mobo doesn't detect it anymore)
Not to mention that it was loud as fuck (even for a 2.5 inch PATA drive from '00)
I know, 32GB is overkill for Win98 but 16GB was just a ripoff.
Could've gotten a 64GB one (only a few quid more) but eh, 32GB is PLENTY for the Win9x games I got.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Wanna race me Megane cabrio? : D

tjweqJM.jpg
Anyway, got a 32 and 64 GB PATA SSD + CMOS battery for me T20.
Going to reinstall Win 98 on the T20 (32GB SSD) and reinstall Mac OS X 10.5.8 on the 64GB.
Might install an old Linux distro on both.

The original 12GB PATA drive in the T20 died (actuator arm feels lose and mobo doesn't detect it anymore)
Not to mention that it was loud as fuck (even for a 2.5 inch PATA drive from '00)
I know, 32GB is overkill for Win98 but 16GB was just a ripoff.
Could've gotten a 64GB one (only a few quid more) but eh, 32GB is PLENTY for the Win9x games I got.
PATA SSD lul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...