Things you recently bought or got

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played the NES Boulder Dash before but I came across a cheap copy of this today (and I had no idea there was a 3DS version of this), after a quick Google search it seems this game was released in both Europe and North America.
You like the game? The game sounds unappealing for some reason, like the game is running away from bolders. :P
Someone play indianna jones theme now. :D

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bf632fd4aaaff3968b75adecefcf540c.jpg

FINALLY FOUND IT BOXED

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
CONGLATURATION! :D You now own a great game. :) That is already on Virtual Console for cheaper than what i assume you paid for it. :ninja:

So umm is there anyway to play SNES games on the SNES in high quality? At least a componet cable or HDMI Yet? Like the Wii u VC Games? :unsure:
There's a mod that let you get the signal in RGB or something like that. I forgot what it was but my friend built a special cable for that.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Normal Snes is natively RGB, it doesn't need modding to output it. Snes mini does (still natively rgb, just internally disconnected).YPbPr needs a mod and I think it's only certain consoles.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normal Snes is natively RGB, it doesn't need modding to output it. Snes mini does (still natively rgb, just internally disconnected).YPbPr needs a mod and I think it's only certain consoles.
So whats the difference between RGB and YPbPr? If i remember correctly a emulator i used called NESTOPIA had a color setting like that but wasn't sure what it meant, :unsure:

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
So whats the difference between RGB and YPbPr? If i remember correctly a emulator i used called NESTOPIA had a color setting like that but wasn't sure what it meant, :unsure:
RGB outputs the red, green and blue signals separately, minimizing interference. RGB is usually connected with either SCART or JP21 connectors.

YPbPr, often referred to as "component video" outputs red, blue and luma signals seperately, with green being derived from the other signals. Also high quality and supports higher resolutions.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Anyone went to Hyper Japan last week? Traditionally I'm not a Magical Girl fan but Madoka is just too cute to pass:
DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

Also got this 2012 Macbook Pro (BTO with 2.7 i7, antiglare display and US keyboard), Originally I wanted an Alienware Alpha but decided against it as I don't want to bother finding a way to store a bulky desktop monitor when I move out of my residence next month, slipping a lapzilla into luggage is way easier in comparison.
DSC_0239.jpg
Originally I wanted an Alienware Alpha but decided against it as I don't want to carry a bulky desktop monitor

Last edited by lefthandsword,
Reactions: Lycan911

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought on amazon for the prime day sale Borderlands the handsome collection PS4 for $19 with free shipping

0624c3769d2dd0d29e2ae28cc4e2883b.jpg

Also bought 2 scopes of sour patch kids from balk barns 3 weeks ago. I would upload a pic but there all gone now. I love to eat sour things

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe