Things you recently bought or got

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oNsB767.jpg
Cool, someone else with playstation TV, what you gonna use it for or play on it? :)

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, is the PSTV only used to stream from the PS4 console which you already own? Which only makes it useful for playing elsewhere close-by?
The PSTV is essentially a Vita :P
So you can pretty much play Vita, some PSP, and some PS1 games on the PSTV. Although yes, you can also stream your PS4 to it.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Without needing them? I need one right now...
I mean, you still have to actually own the games first, and not all games are playable. Ones that require the touchscreen/back touchpad usually can't be played (though you can use a whitelist hack to play some of the ones that are blocked but don't necessarily require the touchscreen and such).

On topic, bought some velcro strips so I can better secure my amp and subs in the back of the Aviator.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, you still have to actually own the games first, and not all games are playable. Ones that require the touchscreen/back touchpad usually can't be played (though you can use a whitelist hack to play some of the ones that are blocked but don't necessarily require the touchscreen and such).

On topic, bought some velcro strips so I can better secure my amp and subs in the back of the Aviator.
I CAN PLAY YS MEMORIES OF CELCESTIA ON PSTV? O_O
Tell me how? I bought the system for that reason but it wouldn't let me. :nayps3:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see there is a ps2 persona 4 game, is persona 4 golden a remake? What about this persona 4 ultimax, what the heck is the difference? Another remake?
Persona 4 Golden is more than a remake. It adds a lot of more content (including an extra dungeon and a few more endings).
Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Ultimax are spin offs, they are fighting games. Persona 4 Arena takes place after Persona 4/Golden, while Ultimax takes place after Arena.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 4 Golden is more than a remake. It adds a lot of more content (including an extra dungeon and a few more endings).
Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Ultimax are spin offs, they are fighting games. Persona 4 Arena takes place after Persona 4/Golden, while Ultimax takes place after Arena.
So Persona 4 is the original game and is a Roleplaying variety and persona 4 arena is a fighting game variety, are they least based off the same story or did they make up some story alternate universe reality to fit into a fighting game variety. I hope not, i dunno why games have to do things like that. :unsure:

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Persona 4 is the original game and is a Roleplaying variety and persona 4 arena is a fighting game variety, are they least based off the same story or did they make up some story alternate universe reality to fit into a fighting game variety. I hope not, i dunno why games have to do things like that. :unsure:
It's based on the same story.
Every Persona 3/4 game is canon, even the spin offs.

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just bought a protector case (already applied) and an original charger for my 3DS, since my charger broke recently.
Totalling about US$ 14.

Attachments

• P_20160716_161848.jpg
    P_20160716_161848.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
    Veho @ Veho: Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint...