Gaming THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouendan was a lot more difficult, and more challenging to master, but there is much more to Theatrhythm in terms of gameplay 'meat'. There's a lot to do, many characters and combinations to use and level up to Lv. 99, and there's a few more different game modes too. Not to mention all the extra DLC as well.

But you're right, it isn't as good as Ouendan - I definitely prefered Ouendan to Theathythm. It was a lot more fun and, like you say, the animations and manga strips totally make the game as fantastic as it is.
I never played Ouendan or EBA, but I take it they're more for anime/manga fans?

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouendan was a lot more difficult, and more challenging to master, but there is much more to Theatrhythm in terms of gameplay 'meat'. There's a lot to do, many characters and combinations to use and level up to Lv. 99, and there's a few more different game modes too. Not to mention all the extra DLC as well.

But you're right, it isn't as good as Ouendan - I definitely prefered Ouendan to Theathythm. It was a lot more fun and, like you say, the animations and manga strips totally make the game as fantastic as it is.

No, not at all, since I don't much care for/about either. (I do prefer Ouendan, tho, because the music is better--better than both EBA and Ouendan 2.)

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, not at all, since I don't much care for/about either. (I do prefer Ouendan, tho, because the music is better--better than both EBA and Ouendan 2.)
i just wiki'd the soundtrack for all three and they look terrible imo. I dislike pop though.

Reactions: 1 person

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After loving the demo, picked it up today for $30 at GS during the labor day sale. I haven't played that many of the FF games actually, so I'm actually surprised how good a game it is.

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...man, this is simply the best FF related game of the generation (besides Type-0). But unfortunately it's been hard to find a store to buy it here in Brazil...u.u

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just wiki'd the soundtrack for all three and they look terrible imo. I dislike pop though.

Hahaha, when I see the person who liked your post I see it like : VAMPIRE LIED LIKING THIS
Lol that's funny. It's actually pronounced "leed" though. From the anime elfen lied.
But no, its not a lie that I liked it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, fine i guess