Hacking The truth, what to do if you are in the damn 5.5.x (5.5.0, 5.5.1)

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
True, which I believe would invoke fear of piracy, leading to them wanting to somehow patch the kernel exploit.
Oh, you will see them jumping in triangles as soon as the exploit is released and patching it right away, that's for sure. But this is the entire point: Until the dev here make a move there is a high chance Nintendo will make sur to touch EVERYTHING but said exploits via Update. It has allready payed of because devs have been keeping their promise of waiting for months on end and a lot of people are now losing interest to even care anymore.

Reactions: Whatnoww

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, Nintendo would never purposely not patch an exploit! In fact, NO COMPANY would! That's ridiculous, it's insanity. You'd be leaving the door open for pirates, as that decision is practically an endorsement into backup loaders. You might as well start shouting, "HEY EVERYONE BACKUP LOADERS WORK ON ALL FIRMWARES!" Secondly, be patient. Let's ponder what developers owe you...hmm...yeah, that seems about right...carry the three...alright! The answer is: NOTHING! Developers owe you nothing, so please stop crying for them to release something! Finally, be realistic. The kernel exploit will be released in the days following when the firmware release it's tied to is released, which I doubt will be

That's ludicrous. It will be out soon. Have patience, be respectful, and please moderators, close this god-forsaken thread!

(EDIT: Deleted image attached, I didn't even mean to attach it!)

EDIT 2: Excuse my repetitive usage of "release" throughout this post. Unfortunately, I'm lazy and would rather not fix that issue, so just turn a blind eye on my terrible grammar!
What is your problema, stop smoking all that crack, what the fuck was all that you said, I just made this thread to help people understand the situation in this versión, I am asking nothing to the dev, if they reléase it fine, if they not fine anyway too, but nothing to be with me or any other users, I never said anything about pirate, Back up loader, or other things, you were the one who said so, I am not crying for anything, if you are thinking in that way that is your true and your problema, for me this is a community where peoples talk or share about things like we are doing here in this tread, but not you, and you come with me talking all that shit, been like you know what you are talking about, one´s again stop smoking all that crack, it won´t help you at all, ah... and I think you are racist, for the way you talking to me, and you are the one who has to be respectful for others, because you do not.

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your problema, stop smoking all that crack, what the fuck was all that you said, I just made this thread to help people understand the situation in this versión, I am asking nothing to the dev, if they reléase it fine, if they not fine anyway too, but nothing to be with me or any other users, I never said anything about pirate, Back up loader, or other things, you were the one who said so, I am not crying for anything, if you are thinking in that way that is your true and your problema, for me this is a community where peoples talk or share about things like we are doing here in this tread, but not you, and you come with me talking all that shit, been like you know what you are talking about, one´s again stop smoking all that crack, it won´t help you at all, ah... and I think you are racist, for the way you talking to me, and you are the one who has to be respectful for others, because you do not.
You see, you're not the problem. It's the Wii U scene in general. The problem is there's so much of this kind of stuff it makes me want to jump off of a bridge. This could be the most innocent, non-obtrusive subject, but the fact that there is at least two and sometimes three threads started every day covering points similar to this is disgusting. What you had to say isn't the worst of it, in fact, far from it. It's just that this thread fuels a demon. A HUGE demon. You'renot the problem, the Wii U scene in general is.

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wish there was an official update of some kind, just something like ''we r workin on it''
I was hrere on 5.32 a long while ago when they heavily implied it was safe to update and what not and I did then everyone seems like they went away without a word.
I just want to mod xenoblade omg!!!

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
nwplayer123 already managed to get loadline working on 5.5.1 and I bet if we're a bit more patient we're going to have a hackable version within summer or less. Just stick to the 3DS scene for now (it's what I'm doing)

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly its just better to wait. I traded in my old wiiu to get a one with lower firmware and paid $75 at a pawn shop. It was kind of worth it but now that I see there's faster progress for 5.5 users I kind of regret it (this says a lot because I've been waiting for a least 4 months for ISOU).

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys let's be a little more patient and enjoy the games you have meanwhile and also I'm sure the vast majority of users here have their save data for many games that don't wanna lose , I mean loosing my Smash Bros , Splatoon , MK8 ,Wonderful 101 (almost everything in pure platinum), 3dworld Nes Remix and heck even my progress in Nintendo Land (all those achievements) are worth to keep safe :9 the other games I have don't really matter that much G&W and Wii party U hardly have any progress to really care about xD
images
oops accidentally pressed submit.

Please inform me if that meme has trascended argentinian internet because I wish to use it everywhere.

Last edited by 730,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Ahh, i love it when all the punters blame the devs for their inability to refrain from online gaming and simply not update their console :rofl2:

Not updating = homebrew/piracy. Didn't we all learn that from PS3 and 3DS scenes'?

I left my mariokart8 bundle in it's box for many many months before loadiine was released. And now i don't pay for games :yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?