Hacking The truth, what to do if you are in the damn 5.5.x (5.5.0, 5.5.1)

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello my friends, what to do if you're in the damn 5.5.x (5.5.0, 5.5.1), the truth is that if we analyze everything that has happened since at least November or December 2015 upto date, we realize that the Hack Exploit there privately is so armored as Nintendo keeps its information, it is clear that until Nintendo patched the kernel of these versions will not be possible to a publicly release the Hack Exploit, you know that already Loadiine GX2 is ready for when the reléase Exploit be out, however, we must be realistic, we have more than 5 months of waiting even still a Private Exploit exist, but the true is that there is a high possibility that Nintendo knows this whole things and decide not to patch the Kernel to prevent it from being a released Hack Exploit, you might believe that anyway it could eventually happen, but we have no guarantee of that, so putting the cards on the table, my recommendation would be the next:

* - If you have a danm Wii U version 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 you must go placing an ad to sell while placing a Wii U looks to be of version 5.3.2, 5.4.0 or lower than these, because I assure almost and guarantee you that the waiting time until supposedly release said Exploit be more extensive than we have expected from November 2015 until now, my prediction is that if one day will happen, it will be in 2017, if you are willing to wait that period of time, that won´t be in the first quarter of the year, then you can stay with your current version, but if you want to start experimenting with all home applications that exist so far in the versions, then you should buy one of the blessed versions such as 5.3.2, 5.4.0 or lower and sell the damn versions 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 as, in my humble opinion it would be more prudent what can be done. Sincé now on, everybody should adress to the 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 as the ¨5.5 damn versións¨. , sorry for my bad english and bad gramar, I just used Google Translate.

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys let's be a little more patient and enjoy the games you have meanwhile and also I'm sure the vast majority of users here have their save data for many games that don't wanna lose , I mean loosing my Smash Bros , Splatoon , MK8 ,Wonderful 101 (almost everything in pure platinum), 3dworld Nes Remix and heck even my progress in Nintendo Land (all those achievements) are worth to keep safe :9 the other games I have don't really matter that much G&W and Wii party U hardly have any progress to really care about xD
images

Last edited by Wishi,

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys let's be a little more patient and enjoy the games you have meanwhile and also I'm sure the vast majority of users here have their save data for many games that don't wanna lose , I mean loosing my Smash Bros , Splatoon , MK8 ,Wonderful 101 (almost everything in pure platinum), 3dworld Nes Remix and heck even my progress in Nintendo Land (all those achievements) are worth to keep safe :9 the other games I have don't really matter that much G&W and Wii party U hardly have any progress to really care about xD
images

Well, I know that many of you have things that contributed more value to keep all yours progress and how many things you have done in your Wii U and will not want sacrifice, that is understandable and perhaps I understand do not apply, but in my case I would be willing to sacrifice what I have, after all I do not have much, so we can get other benefits that are of most value to me and I think for many others too, however well accepted your answer.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, what is the point of this thread? Had to read the OP three times and I still don't know what you're trying to say here. Grammar is horrible and spelling to boot. If this is just another pointless thread on 5.5.1 exploit then please close it. We have those kinda threads a plenty. Go reply in one of those.

D

Deleted User

Grammar is horrible and spelling to boot.
To be fair though, he's from the Dominican Republic, and their official language is Spanish, thus maybe his English isn't up to scratch. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast.

Seriously, what is the point of this thread?
Probably another "oh woe is me, I have a 5.5.X console, imma swap it out for a lower FW console; plz everyone do the same to stahp the bitching/moaning!!!" kind of thread... again. :rolleyes:;)

Anyways, in my opinion, everyone should just stop the said bitching and moaning and get making more good userland homebrew again! I can't stress enough how bad the scene is due to the lack of good, worthwhile homebrew! Probably the current best ones off the top of my head are Space game, Pong, UPaint, and SonyUSA's homebrew games (one of them was C@ve I think...) and I think it's time for a top-up of those great games! I am currently thinking of more ideas for a long-lasting homebrew as we speak, so I can chip in again. :)

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one blames the devs for not releasing their exploits, people blame the devs for continually hyping shit, announcing releases then changing their minds for whatever reason after peoples return windows have closed.

If you don't want people to discuss and anticipate stop making announcements. If the sites thinks it can or wants to function solely on a user base of devs and those in the private cliques say so and make do with the traffic of 10 users.

Last edited by jimbo13,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
images
Why not keep both? A used WiiU without Gamepad and wires, Console ONLY with fitting firmware costs 90$ here...

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair though, he's from the Dominican Republic, and their official language is Spanish, thus maybe his English isn't up to scratch. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast.
Don't you mean the Damninican Republic???
Damn 5.5....lol
Damn devs not releasing anything.
Damn gba temp locking all the good threads...
Damn OP posting dumb stuff.
Damn Fatal Error trolling a thread.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't you mean the Damninican Republic???
Damn 5.5....lol
Damn devs not releasing anything.
Damn gba temp locking all the good threads...
Damn OP posting dumb stuff.
Damn Fatal Error trolling a thread.

Damn you, man xD

Also when did the pointing-at-location thing become a good thing in the 21st century again? Are we really slowly evolving back, here?

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why not keep both? A used WiiU without Gamepad and wires, Console ONLY with fitting firmware costs 90$ here...
Sadly i would never buy the same console twice no matter what , there are more important things in which spend my money :9 , also I'm a very patient person so\_(ツ)_/
Although it's a good alternative to anyone that want the kernel Exploit right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: +1