XP
Country
Canada
Night has descended once again.
A battle of wits and luck
will now occur
between the living
and the dead.

I wasn't going to give mjax a funeral theme seeing as I killed him and all.
But whatever, Hourai the BGM keeper is an impartial entity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NUJYQjJBRQ

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game cannot be won regardless of PD/Hamsterman interference. All the wolves will vote for the same person, all the villagers will vote for the same person. The wolves get 4 votes because of Hourai, the villagers get 4 votes, and Hourai gets to break the tie. Hourai, siding with the wolves will kill the villager, assuming PD and Hamsterman can't interfere with lynching even under these special circumstances.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game cannot be won regardless of PD/Hamsterman interference. All the wolves will vote for the same person, all the villagers will vote for the same person. The wolves get 4 votes because of Hourai, the villagers get 4 votes, and Hourai gets to break the tie. Hourai, siding with the wolves will kill the villager, assuming PD and Hamsterman can't interfere with lynching even under these special circumstances.

one of the wolves is dead, so technically they can still win

edit: nvm just saw that the mayor gets two votes, yeah the game's over. I'm joining round 3.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

one of the wolves is dead technically they can still win
That would be true except for the fact that a Wolf is the Mayor.

Actually there are 8 players and 5 villagers left.

If PD saves a villager during the night the villagers will outvote the wolves.

So wait, who didn't vote last round then? I see 8 voters in the last lynching, and Mjax is dead now.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru

one of the wolves is dead, so technically they can still win

But Hourai's vote count as 2 becuase she's mayor, she revealed her identity because we reached the endgame. Though I'm not giving up.
Phantom Detective, please save us all!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay then so there's a 2 in 5 chance of winning this game. The wolves have to either choose who the PD chooses or the Hamsterman.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I dont get any credits for surviving so far as Jr wolf?
No, but you do get credit for revealing it now, which helps make sure the PD makes the right move.

Baka
Lol. People figured it out from last note when Hourai picked me instead of mjax. Not to mention that me revealing im a jr wont help that much. I just have to say wolf~~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking old lady next door My microwaves broke! All it was was the clock not set right