Gaming The Swapnote Werewolves. Round 2

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get any credits for surviving so far as Jr wolf?
No, but you do get credit for revealing it now, which helps make sure the PD makes the right move.

Baka
Lol. People figured it out from last note when Hourai picked me instead of mjax. Not to mention that me revealing im a jr wont help that much. I just have to say wolf~~
Right but no one would've known you were a Jr Wolf. They'd all think you're a wolf.

Or a bakawolf.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Right but no one would've known you were a Jr Wolf. They'd all think you're a wolf.

Or a bakawolf.
Like i said it wont make a differnce. IF you cant figure it out that im a wolf by now, then your a failure. Me being jr or not wont matter at all since i have my own ways of not being detected. And there is no point in hiding it really like i said. Not when they know im already a wolf. If you think a wolf not revealing hes a jr wolf would make a difference despite everyone knowing hes a wolf, then lol.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Or a bakawolf.
Like i said it wont make a differnce. IF you cant figure it out that im a wolf by now, then your a failure. Me being jr or not wont matter at all since i have my own ways of not being detected. And there is no point in hiding it really like i said. Not when they know im already a wolf. If you think a wolf not revealing hes a jr wolf would make a difference despite everyone knowing hes a wolf, then lol.
You say that but as I recall, I don't think you get a say in who to kill. I would continue this thought train, but doing so would break the "Dead players can't advise" rule. D:

RedJiggly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm....

The game will continue as it is. Nothing is lost 'yet' :P . And what do you know... I might even do something crazy behind the scenes to give the villagers a little more help of winning again.(Ssh, I'm not saying anything)

To answer the question from Zantigo:

There will probably be a 3rd round. Right now there is the Swapnote Vampires wich will be run by KidGameDesigner/Leo. Also, I know Scarlet offered to create a new game as well. As for a game where I'll be the Game Master, it will probably take some more time. Being a Game Master takes lots of your time, and right now I'm getting increasingly busy with schoolwork.

But for now, all I will say is:
Wolves, don't get your hopes up yet.
Villagers, don't start to weep and cry just yet.

It's time to turn the tables. If you believe in it, YOU CAN. YES YOU CAN.

B-)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say that but as I recall, I don't think you get a say in who to kill. I would continue this thought train, but doing so would break the "Dead players can't advise" rule. D:
I dont get a say? You think we have 1 who controls the kill at night? Nope, chuck testa.
It has to be a unanimous decision between the wolves, but you, as Junior, don't get a say. Correct?

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hiya guys..small update from me I just arrived in London! :D I'm going there for 2 weeks to play gigs at different places around london so I'll be quit busy

It seems I have wifi here(otherwise I wouldn't be posting this message ofcourse ;) ) I'll be connecting my 3ds to it tonight. Curious what's going on since we were trapped in the cage:P

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hiya guys..small update from me I just arrived in London! :D I'm going there for 2 weeks to play gigs at different places around london so I'll be quit busy

It seems I have wifi here(otherwise I wouldn't be posting this message ofcourse ;) ) I'll be connecting my 3ds to it tonight. Curious what's going on since we were trapped in the cage:P
Wow man what instrument do u play? I am playing electric guitar!!!! So much love for music and my instrument :) Sorry for the off-topic but couldn't hold my self :)

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Wow man what instrument do u play? I am playing electric guitar!!!! So much love for music and my instrument :) Sorry for the off-topic but couldn't hold my self :)

Haha I play the piano/keyboards and compose a lot of music too(symphonic/progressive metal/rock)...I also study piano and composing at school in the netherlands but I'm 2 weeks in london now to play, so far it's great, just came back from a gig :)

back ontopic, i'm having problems connecting to the internet with my 3ds here in london...it's a btopenzone, which when connected to via a laptop and you open explorer brings you to a page where you have to put in a username and password and after that you're connected..don't know how to set this up for my 3ds :( does anyone have experience with this? thanks in advance :)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Haha I play the piano/keyboards and compose a lot of music too(symphonic/progressive metal/rock)...I also study piano and composing at school in the netherlands but I'm 2 weeks in london now to play, so far it's great, just came back from a gig :)

back ontopic, i'm having problems connecting to the internet with my 3ds here in london...it's a btopenzone, which when connected to via a laptop and you open explorer brings you to a page where you have to put in a username and password and after that you're connected..don't know how to set this up for my 3ds :( does anyone have experience with this? thanks in advance :)
Connect to the network, then pop open the 3DS web browser. Seems easy enough.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.