The McDonalds McRib is made of AWESOME!!!!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
As far as I can remember...it was probably just like a 2 month thing like the McPizza...damn that McPizza was shit....I don't count that as a menu item if I can't remember it.

Don't remember the McPizza lmao.....but I do remember a little while back they were selling McTacos.....dont think that was the name but they tasted like shit lol. Still, the McRib is AWESOME!!!!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I been to a McDonalds where they had maybe five hamburger choices, and tons more of various things like: Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Rice, etc.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tastes like shit...
dammit fast-food restaurants have disappointed me lately.
Except for Hardee's, their burgers are epic

carls-jr_hardees_paris.jpg

S

scubersteve

Twiffles said:
I been to a McDonalds where they had maybe five hamburger choices, and tons more of various things like: Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Rice, etc.

Damnit, everything japanese is cooler...
Especially the kitkats.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cool mcdonalds stuff in other countries.

Japan
Regular Menu Items
Teriyaki McBurger: Ground pork sandwich with mayonnaise, lettuce, and teriyaki sauce.
Ebi-Chiki Set: 2 shrimp nuggets and 3 chicken nuggets.
Ebi Filet-O: Shrimp burger with special sauce and lettuce.
Shaka Shaka Chicken: Fried chicken patty served in a paper pouch. Comes with seasonings to be shaken in the bag.
French Fries can be purchased in barbecue, seaweed, and Italian basil flavors.
Ume Nuggets: Chicken McNuggets with sour ume (Eng: plum) sauce for dipping.
Chicken Katsu Burger: Breaded chicken sandwich flavored with soy sauce and ginger.
Korokke Burger: Sandwich with breaded mashed potatoes, shredded cabbage, and katsu sauce. Served with or without cheese. Tamago Double Mac: Hamburger with 2 beef patties, pepper sauce, bacon, and a poached egg. Served with or without cheese.
Green Tea-flavored milkshakes Bacon and Potato Pie: Side-dish made like an apple pie, but filled with mashed potatoes and bacon.

Tell me those dont sound delicionomenalstic

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hardly ever eat fast food. But I might consider buying a McRib tomorrow only because it's a limited time offer. The deal is still on right? How much does it cost..? I hope it's filling because surprisingly, I can eat a shitload compared to the size I am.

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dang, the only time I was able to eat a McRib was in the states and it was legendary, because I have only eaten it once in my lifetime.

People in my country are just too much in love with rice and chicken, but our longa rice burger is made of bigger win than the McRib!!

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think all of you Canadians should go out and grab a McRib just for the experience.

Its $3.59+tax for one BTW.

Believe me, I've blown $3.59 in a lot worse places than a burger that's for sure.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I've never seen Renegade get so orgasmic about something to this degree.
tongue.gif

On a side note, anyone know the closest McD in BC to the Washington state border?
biggrin.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ohh no!! Stuff yourself while you can my hockey loving friends!.
"Recently brought back in the US for a limited time. The release of the McRib as a promotional sandwich in Canada is scheduled for the 18th of March, and will end on April 8th, 2008."

Which brings about the question...just how long would you hold onto a Mcrib sandwhich, reheat it, and say it is still good??

I'm down with the 5 second rule =X

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the simplest of answers enlighten the most complex of life riddles. After having worked for Micky'Ds, I finally learned the secret ingredient that makes their burgers taste like shit: feces. I know, it sounds hard to believe at first, but really, shit is an important ingredient in McDonald's handburgers. Human shit to be precise. Some history; McDonalds once tried to sell frozen burgers to consumers in grocery stores back in the 70's. They used the exact same ingredients as they would in their restaurants. But they never got past the taste-testing phase of the project. The reason for this was a slight difference in the taste of the burgers, regardless from the fact that the exact same ingredients and cooking times were used. A coalition of food experts investigated the problem and concluded that the answer lies in the fact that the frozen burgers were assembled by machines in a factory, and the restaurant burgers by immigrants, students too stupid to earn money dealing crackaïne on campus to gothic kids like every other regular person, and pregnant crackhoes that got past the point of being able to afford condoms and are now unemployed due to pregnancy of and from a hideous monstrosity. And what do students, crackhoes and immigrants have in common? That's right; Shit! All these people shit as a way to evacuate their bowels from wastes, instead of holding it in indefinitely like *real* mofos! Now, you really think these people are gonna spend three seconds washing their hands after their daily crapminute? You think? Wrong! I know I wouldn't, and didn't. Not that I take craps like a wuss, but I do spend a lot of time with my fingers in the anuses of syphilis-riddled Russian Prostitutes.

Also, it seems that due to the vast amounts of Mono Sodium Glutamate modern man consumes, a human turd contains at least 75% MSG. This is all calculated in now, and they are correct to state that they don't add MSG to their burgers. The shit stuck beneath the nails of their employees does. And that's why their burgers are so addictive; crapfingers.

McDonalds: I'm Lovin' Shit

Sorry, had to inform the public about my displeasure with MickyD's crappy burgers. I just couldn't keep it in, just like those turd-burgering employees. My next post will be longer, and much less disgusting. I hope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1