The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is fake just look at the XCI and NSP size both is 16GB lol, XCI has firmware update, nsp doesn't, so size should be smaller.
I didn't even see the file sizes themselves yet since I dont usually use those shitty "brew" sites. I just saw this post, and checked the usual places than resorted to reddit when I didn't see the uploads
Guess everyone jumped the gun this morning ha

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
People on reddit are saying it was a troll upload as of 20ish min before this comment..can anyone shed any light on that? Im a bit confused now ha
It’s definitely fake. GBATEMP should update this to prevent “etawen” crayon eaters

Edit: the leak was real but there’s a fake troll NSP floating around too

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how dare all of you download this game, especially before release! I'm sending a dossier of each one of you to NoA!! that'll teach ya!
*reports you first to NOA* :rofl2::wub::evil::rofl2:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there will be a swat team at your house within moments of illegally downloading this. NoA will make sure of that. hostage crisis, nope. let's use the fbi to nab a pirate.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

PoiRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I hope this is fake.

Why not require a new firmware for a huge game like this? And release that firmware just the day before the game is supposed to start selling. If the game require elements from the new firmware it won't be easy to patch in a few days.
Actually, I'm surprised Nintendo doesn't require online validation for some games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: