Hacking The first 3DS rom is released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
raulpica said:
bdacanay said:
KirbyBoy said:
I still don't see how piracy doesn't come in with this topic. I mean come on, when you first here the words "rom dumped" what comes to mind?
Exactly. It is a rom, which is distributed over the internet, which is indeed Piracy. So, if my post was taken down for Piracy talk, then this thread should be closed.
Are you going to rant on this point forever and ever? I've already explained that I used a bad wording for what I meant, and I'm sorry for that, as I was in a rush removing posts to avoid even MORE flaming.

The problem was with the "Piracy - Harmful or not" talk. It's not against the rules, but it's not in the scope of this thread to talk of that.

Especially since most people commenting in there will start flaming the hell out of each other as soon as you judge them for pirating.

So please keep that for ANOTHER thread (feel free to open another one right now). That's all.
Thank you
smile.gif
I accept your apology. I feel much better now.
Good, now can we get back on topic?
They deleted my posts again! No we can't until my posts are restored.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
raulpica said:
bdacanay said:
KirbyBoy said:
I still don't see how piracy doesn't come in with this topic. I mean come on, when you first here the words "rom dumped" what comes to mind?
Exactly. It is a rom, which is distributed over the internet, which is indeed Piracy. So, if my post was taken down for Piracy talk, then this thread should be closed.
Are you going to rant on this point forever and ever? I've already explained that I used a bad wording for what I meant, and I'm sorry for that, as I was in a rush removing posts to avoid even MORE flaming.

The problem was with the "Piracy - Harmful or not" talk. It's not against the rules, but it's not in the scope of this thread to talk of that.

Especially since most people commenting in there will start flaming the hell out of each other as soon as you judge them for pirating.

So please keep that for ANOTHER thread (feel free to open another one right now). That's all.
Thank you
smile.gif
Just leave it. Complaining about it isn't gonna make them come back.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
raulpica said:
bdacanay said:
KirbyBoy said:

Thank you
smile.gif
"Oh Good Grief" Charlie Brown 1958

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
raulpica said:
bdacanay said:
KirbyBoy said:

Thank you
smile.gif
Just leave it. Complaining about it isn't gonna make them come back.
This has gone from me ranting about anti-Piracy to freedom of opinion. And I will share mine until my previous opinionated posts are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓