MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Saving up that much gold and then spending it just to get a crap reroll is tedious.

Nintendo's not stupid enough to end the servers early. They'll at least keep them online until the NX launch. I'm hoping that they'll keep them until the eventual sequel.

Add that with the notorious lag and it sure is frustrating. :(
I have the USB Ethernet adapter, and it feels slower than the WiFi, but my WiFi is super saturated in my complex. Every fucktard is using 2.4GHz band, so there's like infinite interference. The Ethernet adapter may be slow (10/100, not 10/100/1000), but I don't drop out of matches anymore.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the USB Ethernet adapter, and it feels slower than the WiFi, but my WiFi is super saturated in my complex. Every fucktard is using 2.4GHz band, so there's like infinite interference. The Ethernet adapter may be slow (10/100, not 10/100/1000), but I don't drop out of matches anymore.
I occasionally drop matches when my WiFi fluctuates. Its actually not that bad, but on certain maps (like Mall and Skate) the ink takes forever to appear, causing me to get trapped and killed. Sometimes weapons take up to 10 shots to kill when its at its worst. It really sucks :(

Reactions: Jayro

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a real shame nobody makes an adapter that's USB 2.0 to gigabit Ethernet. Its either 2.0+Fast, or 3.0+Gigabit.
Makes sense though, since 2.0 probably can't handle gigabit. And anything that's built to take advantage of gigabit is most likely gonna have 3.0, so there's not a huge market for it, making it less profitable and a waste of time. Sucks for us :sleep:

Not that I have gigabit internet anyways..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1