Gaming The eShop is pretty bad

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how in the start of this thread there was no trailers, now there is. Lol Nintendo got us covered now. They actually listened to us.
rolleyes.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I'll never understand why the US and UK stores in any walk of life get different gear. We speak the same language, why do the stores have different content? What does it do aside from create a barrier? I wanted to watch the Starfox trailer in 3D, god damn it.
As far as I know, I think that they are doing this to go along with the 3DS's region lock.

Ugh. I really, really hate region lock.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Nintendo needs to earn money somehow!

And the game is TOTALLY worth the 6 bucks.
I have it on cartridge and its one of my favorite games but I hate Nintendo right now.
It's just a bunch games on their emulator there's no reason for it to be more than other games they have or for the extreme lack of games they have right now for the US. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna buy any of the games with the pricing scheme they have set up. So much disappointment in this extremely delayed update.

Edit:
QUOTEI was mislead! I kept reading that Super Mario Land and LoZ: Links Awakening would be in 3D. . .those bastards. . lmao.
That's what I though that they would be in 3d and I assumed that other games would follow. If I wanted handheld emulation of games I would have bought a dingoo, geimei, canoo etc.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
Blaze163 said:
I'll never understand why the US and UK stores in any walk of life get different gear. We speak the same language, why do the stores have different content? What does it do aside from create a barrier? I wanted to watch the Starfox trailer in 3D, god damn it.
Neither do I -.-
but I guess its because we are part of Multi-5 crap? lol

Why isn't the US part of the Multi-5 thing? Think about it. It covers English, Spanish, French, German and Italian, right? Don't a lot of people in Canada speak French? And a lot of people from Mexico speak Spanish? Little Italy? There's presumably a 'little Germany' as well, right?

It's like the system being Region Locked. What's the fucking point? It stops people from using perfectly legal imports. Like a Tales Of game that will inevitably not be released in the west. It's bullshit. It creates barriers while the rest of the world works to tear them down. Makes the whole industry look backwards if you ask me.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ron457x2 said:
Funny how in the start of this thread there was no trailers, now there is. Lol Nintendo got us covered now. They actually listened to us.
rolleyes.gif
Or you know, they were waiting till after E3 to put this content up. Funny how the OP, can't complain about his issues with the eShop now (well, I guess he still can). Honestly don't see what he was complaining about as of now.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Tanveer said:
Blaze163 said:
Neither do I -.-

Why isn't the US part of the Multi-5 thing? Think about it. It covers English, Spanish, French, German and Italian, right? Don't a lot of people in Canada speak French? And a lot of people from Mexico speak Spanish? Little Italy? There's presumably a 'little Germany' as well, right?

It's like the system being Region Locked. What's the fucking point? It stops people from using perfectly legal imports. Like a Tales Of game that will inevitably not be released in the west. It's bullshit. It creates barriers while the rest of the world works to tear them down. Makes the whole industry look backwards if you ask me.
I couldn't agree with you more.

These Japanese companies sometimes just treat us like completely different countries that have no contact with each other. Oh well.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blaze163 said:
Tanveer said:
Blaze163 said:
Neither do I -.-

They got Spanish, French and English as official languages. So multi-3 lol.
but really... UK should be part of both multi-5 and US contents
tongue.gif

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
without reading the discussion,

I'm really pleased with the shop. E3 trailers and links awakening went up right after the conference. It's pretty quick and the shelf thing really brings the highlights and news into view. Very happy with it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My first concern is why the screenshots of 3DS games are not in 3D. That's a major oversight in my opinion, especially since they happily announced that the Internet Browser could support 3D images.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
here in Europe, we don't have any e3 trailer? WTH is going on ?

Posts merged

here in Europe, we don't have any e3 trailer? WTH is going on ?

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would take much longer to get some games in NA. then u would all be complaining. besides u r all wii pirates and run the game versions u want to run in the language u want on any wii u want

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dangerboy said:
it would take much longer to get some games in NA. then u would all be complaining. besides u r all wii pirates and run the game versions u want to run in the language u want on any wii u want

How DARE you accuse me of being a "Wii pirate." I buy my games, tyvm. My Wii has never been modded and never will be.

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The amount of content doe suck compared to the amount of time it took to launch.

Most of us knew a few days ago what was going to be available though.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
heartgold said:
Wait, so the US didn't get any 3D trailers like the EU?
yes we did. I just saw it this morning (philippine time) and I downloaded all 3D videos (except for animal crossing.). It's on the "games shown at e3" channel. The kid icarus 3d trailer is the best!, I just 'favorite title'd it.

The eshop isn't that bad. It just lacked more contents and more free stuffs.

@canli
the euro 3DS' doesn't have the 'games shown on e3' channel??!?

-----sry, can't quote much, im on 3DS---

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...well, I liked. It's clean, easy-to-use, and the download service is very good (even with the few random errors). But can't say it's perfect, it could have more VC content and 3D pics, but is very neat overall...

..if they add playable demos, oh God, it'll be almost perfect...8D

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TechnoWorm said:
heartgold said:
Wait, so the US didn't get any 3D trailers like the EU?
yes we did. I just saw it this morning (philippine time) and I downloaded all 3D videos (except for animal crossing.). It's on the "games shown at e3" channel. The kid icarus 3d trailer is the best!, I just 'favorite title'd it.

The eshop isn't that bad. It just lacked more contents and more free stuffs.

@canli
the euro 3DS' doesn't have the 'games shown on e3' channel??!?

-----sry, can't quote much, im on 3DS---

No trailers at all in Germany as well, that layout makes me mad why can't we just have a stupid list of every software without filtering.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
Bad searching, bad categories, no 3D trailers for NA folks, the screenshots aren't in 3D (really, Nintendo?), the UI seems very clunky and inefficient, not enough content despite waiting for 3 months, and some other things I can't think of right now (i'll update if I remember).

The 3D classics seem to be cool though but I'm not that big of a fan of Excitebike.

I was so excited for this
frown.gif

copypasta
bad? compaired to what?
its better that the DSi shop.
& there are trailers in 3d
just because you don't like it means its bad.
I think its a huge I'm provement over the dsi one which is a good thing. sane with browser. finally upload & save pics via browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I might go to sleep