biggrin.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well Liverpool was....... well shit frankly. Too much (overpaid) garbage players in the team. Seems like another year without a chance on the title. Hopefully they prove me wrong but I doubt it. This performance wasn't all that promising.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty sure Arsene has choice words regarding their game - and I'd be willing to bet that a majority of it would be deflecting blame.

The Liverpool game... Well, it's clear that a clear chance was wasted as it flew over the bar, but they scored after that, but then couldn't hold on to it.

Also, is Bolton good, or is QPR bad? Or was that a glitch of a match?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shinigami357 said:
Pretty sure Arsene has choice words regarding their game - and I'd be willing to bet that a majority of it would be deflecting blame.

The Liverpool game... Well, it's clear that a clear chance was wasted as it flew over the bar, but they scored after that, but then couldn't hold on to it.

QPR is shit.They are just hoping for survival and nothing else

As for Liverpool Adam, Enrique and Downing are brilliant signings and with Suarez(Among top 5 strikers in EPL) and Carrrol they will have high hopes.Just need time to gel with the new players

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lol Barton.

It's a bit premature to call QPR "shit" with them winning the Championship and with only one game played, I thought they played ok for their first game and to be honest at least two of Bolton's goals relied a bit on luck.

Up the Blues for tomorrow!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luke_c said:
lol Barton.

It's a bit premature to call QPR "shit" with them winning the Championship and with only one game played, I thought they played ok for their first game and to be honest at least two of Bolton's goals relied a bit on luck.

Up the Blues for tomorrow!
Chelsea v Stoke is what im waiting for

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shinigami357 said:

Bolton are a more than decent team, they've got a good manager in Owen Coyle who I rate highly. Saying that QPR have a pretty weak squad. The squard they got got promoted with on paper is pretty weak. And the new signings they've made are rather dire, Kieron Dyer has played less than 40 in the last four or five years and he broke down after five minutes yesterday. Danny Gabbidon is coming to the end of his career and is on a decline. Whilst up front they've brought in Jay Bothroyd and DJ Campbell. The former is terribly overrated and has a mediocre goal record whilst Campbell in pretty decent with the right management. Personally I think QPR are going to struggle this season more than the other promoted teams. Norwich and Swansea have sensible boards of directors who didn't plan or expect to be in the Premiership therefore there's less pressure on the manager and the team. QPR have got billionaire owners who don't want to spend money and are rather out of touch. They charge extortionate ticket prices which has alienated fans in the local area, I used to live near loftus Road and I'll tell you this Shepard's Bush isn't full of the wealthy people, QPR's owners want.

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum