AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@AmandaRose is this Rıdvan Yılmaz any good?
He is the type of player that in 2 to 3 years' time will either be world-class or will disappear never to be heard of again. At the moment he one week can be our best player by far then the next is absolutely terrible. If he gets consistency in his game and continues to improve he could potentially play for pretty much any top team in Europe.

Reactions: Flame

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am I the only one that thinks there is a lot more going on to this story than him simply running out of energy as he has just claimed in the interview I just watched on my TV box.
I'm the same. Is he just bored of the rut Liverpool have been in since the 80s? Has he had a fallout with yh upper corridor? Is he ill??

This 'energy' line is popular with that area of Europe and Scandinavia and it may fly over there but here it sounds like cover up!!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well we certainly fucked that up today and as bad as the refs and var are, not buying Brendas excuse and I'm not blaming it. We should have rose above it and i think we really missed mcgregor!

As for Utd.... As expected really but some goals by Rash amd that wee other prick :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well we certainly fucked that up today and as bad as the refs and var are, not buying Brendas excuse and I'm not blaming it. We should have rose above it and i think we really missed mcgregor!

As for Utd.... As expected really but some goals by Rash amd that wee other prick :rofl2:
Just heard the best excuse for the sending off from one of my friends.

He is trying to argue that Cochrane headbutted Yangs foot so it was a foul to Celtic.

Nothing to do with the fact Yangs boot was about 6 foot off the ground lol.

As for the penalties I thought both were harsh but my god the pen Idah missed was awful. Does he normally take Celtic's penalties??

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard the best excuse for the sending off from one of my friends.

He is trying to argue that Cochrane headbutted Yangs foot so it was a foul to Celtic.

Nothing to do with the fact Yangs boot was about 6 foot off the ground lol.

As for the penalties I thought both were harsh but my god the pen Idah missed was awful. Does he normally take Celtic's penalties??
We can't find one. They score one, become the taker, miss one and get sacked! The only person who hasn't taken a penalty for us yet is Hart!! Was a bad penalty, full credit to the keeper for the trailing leg.

The red card was never a red card but I totally agree he shouldn't have it that high in first place... Cochrane woulda only headed it out for a throw in so he put himself in the position to be sent off. Can accept it but we simply didn't do enough after that.

I've already said a few weeks ago, brenda is willing to forfeit this season just so he can blame Ange's recruitment and say its not his fault and start again. The recent leavings and comments have kinda proved me right in a way as I think he shat all over their recommendations.

But this is exciting innit? Still 2 points and two old firms to go... I missed this moaning!

Reactions: AmandaRose

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey how's ya?? Was wondering when you'd show yer face :P

Var is a disgrace, as is Fabio Slabber or whatever its name is but all in all, that will go down as a classic! Never ever ever ever a fucking pen but then the disallowed goal would have stood so a fair result!

Keeps the excitement going a bit longer!

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: