The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wahoo only a few more hours to go until the start of the new season. It's gonna be a good one cause 56 is happening this season I can feel it . The final piece of the puzzle was getting Cifuentes in the team. Seriously check out videos of him on YouTube. What a player.

Seriously though @Lostbhoy good luck for the coming season you are gonna need it :rofl2:

Anyhoo let's have a laugh at what some smart person posted on Facebook.

View attachment 386641
Yeah yeah, same old big talk before a ball has been even kicked and an away game on a plastic pitch..... You lot need to learn to win somethin before you can goad the big Bhoys :ha: :evil: :rofl2:

Na... seriously hyped and yous are looking good so bring it on! I don't even know who's in our team anymore tbh theres that much been happening and not happening if that makes sense!

And who's this numnut that supports another team in the same fucking league! You cant do that... You cant even support two teams from the same country... Not allowed!! And no switching either!!

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I said it last night... And here's tonight's lottery numbers now... :rofl2:

I'll catch the highlights later... That bad or more down to the crappy pitch?
Yep it was totally the pitch.

Nah we were just rubbish and we might need a season for the team to gel together. Was always gonna be a hard ask to bring in so many new players and expect them to click straight away.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
If Fred and McTominay leaves in one summer, me or @Lostbhoy might need to do a special favour for EtH.

Maybe you can help us @AmandaRose with that favour, if you know what I mean.

I'm just thinking of the Scottish national team Amanda.... if you give the same speech again that McTominay isn't Scottish, I'm so reporting you. Even worse, send you a 10,000-page PDF.

p101582.png_1638115575088.png

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone up for a game of guess who's team ain't winning a treble this season :rofl2:
Laugh it up fuzzball.... :rofl2:

We were atrocious! I'm not gonna even moan about the penalty as we prob wouldn't have scored it anyway! Full credit to Killie, they have their tactics spot on this season so far.

Possible winners of that trophy?? My neighbour thinks any other Rangers team/year then no but this Rangers team doesn't necessarily mean its a given like it used to be if one of us was out.

But yeah... No treble!! Feels weird :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Laugh it up fuzzball.... :rofl2:

We were atrocious! I'm not gonna even moan about the penalty as we prob wouldn't have scored it anyway! Full credit to Killie, they have their tactics spot on this season so far.

Possible winners of that trophy?? My neighbour thinks any other Rangers team/year then no but this Rangers team doesn't necessarily mean its a given like it used to be if one of us was out.

But yeah... No treble!! Feels weird :rofl2:
Best bit about it Killie beat us in the league and our boss says we just weren't good enough.

Celtic get beat by Killie in the cup and Brenda blames it all on the pitch :rofl2:

Screenshot_20230820_212141_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Best bit about it Killie beat us in the league and our boss says we just weren't good enough.

Celtic get beat by Killie in the cup and Brenda blames it all on the pitch :rofl2:

View attachment 389366
Im sorry but these guys train everyday on a plastic pitch so why cant they play on one? I can play on ffs and know how to adjust my game to suit a surface and I'm just little me!

That is a pathetic excuse. Killie were well the better team.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was never a free kick but sooo funny!!

First blood Celtic. Great win considering the state of us going in. Rangers.... Expected better, I honestly did but do agree very hard done by with the free kick.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was never a free kick but sooo funny!!

First blood Celtic. Great win considering the state of us going in. Rangers.... Expected better, I honestly did but do agree very hard done by with the free kick.
We are a fucking embarrassment couldn't even beat the worst Celtic team I have seen in years. I have a feeling good old Ian Beale will be having a meeting with the directors of the club in the morning to explain why we are a shambles. He really isn't gonna last long as our manager.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone pinch me... this isn't real life, why are united in such a mess?
Glazers Out!! Although they aren't to blame for players recruitment and performance. We've had plenty good managers since Fergie who have seriously underperformed but there is a rot that has been evident since Fergie left. Erik is looking shaky again but the same happened last season and we still ended up in a great position but as I said in the other chat... We've turned into a team full of wife beating cowards who are so fucking limp on the pitch it is a whole other issue.

Reactions: Flame

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am no doctor or nurse but isn't testosterone a natural hormone with varying levels anyway? I'm gonna say ALL players levels will be increased after a game so why still the random testing and punishment for something that could dissappear in a few hours? What were his levels, were they released?

Anyway enough about him... Is Mcguire starting tonight?? :rofl2: :ha::yay:

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: