Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
emigre said:
I so hope Balotelli scores the winner with a back heel.

rofl.gif

Already taken off though.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
emigre said:
I didn't know that. I can't watch the match as I don't have Sky Sports so I'm just checking the score.
No problem. I'm watching via a stream to Sky Sports, pretty awesome. Eats bandwidth though
frown.gif

This is my first match for today, and tonight I'm watching Club Brugge - STVV in a bar! Come on Bruges! Love Sundays which are just filled with football.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
emigre said:
Right at the death!
What a match, this is just what I like so much about United. For the past 20 years or so (!!!) they never gave up fighting for the win, even if it's pre-season or not. Never give up, and come back from 2-0 to 2-3. Fantastic.
Shame that my fellow Belgian Kompany messes that up though, but yeah, that's life.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
Lukaku is now very very close to getting his dreamtransfer to Chelsea. This is just in, it's on all the major newssites in Belgium so THIS IS REAL.
It's been official for a few days now
smile.gif
He'll be announced by Chelsea later this week. Glad for the boy, it was his dream to play in Chelsea and mimic his idol Didier Drogba.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woot! EPL season starts later! Of course, the season doesn't REALLY start until the defending champs play tomorrow. LOL

GGMU

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Can't go to the first match at St James's Park because I'm best man at a wedding
frown.gif

To be fair, weddings only happen once [God forbid a divorce or some other incident]. There will be more football next week, and the next week, and the week after that... So you won't miss much.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Shinigami357 said:
BlueStar said:
Can't go to the first match at St James's Park because I'm best man at a wedding
frown.gif

To be fair, weddings only happen once [God forbid a divorce or some other incident]. There will be more football next week, and the next week, and the week after that... So you won't miss much.
Or take the couple with you to see the match.
tongue.gif

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: