Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Master Mo said:
Rockstar said:
Thiago second goal was class
Me, as a big Bayern Fan, have to agree it was a great goal.

How come brasilians like Pato and Robinho played so soon after Copa America... I thought still had vacation similar to the other american teams!? Strange...

I really miss the weekly football matches. These non-WC-EC summer-break are getting on my nerves! It`s kinda like drug withdrawal but harder,since this is football
tongue.gif
Yeah just a few more weeks till the season

7th Aug Man City VS United

I predict a 2-1 City win

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Mancini is gonna sign two more players before the window ends I can't wait Aly Cissohko and now Aguero only thing is to sell Tevez I say swap Tevez for Sneijder or Eto'o

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Belgian football (doubt anyone else gives a fuck around here
smile.gif
) started yesterday, and it sure started well for my favourite team! Our big rivals, Anderlecht (with Lukaku) lost against the team that just got promoted! What a bunch of losers. Lukaku missed a penalty, and then scored a goal without even knowing what he was doing. Another Anderlecht player got a red card and then they even managed to score an own-goal!
Laughed my ass off, they don't deserve any better.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Apparently Mancini is gonna sign two more players before the window ends I can't wait Aly Cissohko and now Aguero only thing is to sell Tevez I say swap Tevez for Sneijder or Eto'o
Sneijder said he prefers UNited

Posts merged

QUOTE(Satangel @ Jul 30 2011, 02:05 AM) Belgian football (doubt anyone else gives a fuck around here
smile.gif
) started yesterday, and it sure started well for my favourite team! Our big rivals, Anderlecht (with Lukaku) lost against the team that just got promoted! What a bunch of losers. Lukaku missed a penalty, and then scored a goal without even knowing what he was doing. Another Anderlecht player got a red card and then they even managed to score an own-goal!
Laughed my ass off, they don't deserve any better.
Lmao must of been funny watching lol

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Yeah I just heard and I doubt Eto'o is needed anymore.I really see Mario Balotelli this season it seems like at the end of last year he was finally taking responsibility and all his teammates said it too.

Fucking Sneijder.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait.. Didn't Balotelli just get told off for that backheel stunt he pulled? I think Mancini is PO'd at him, actually. He seems to be as naive as ever.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
Wait.. Didn't Balotelli just get told off for that backheel stunt he pulled? I think Mancini is PO'd at him, actually. He seems to be as naive as ever.
Yeah but he didn't go to the media or say anything bad about Mancini he just took his early shower and left it alone.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Yeah I just heard and I doubt Eto'o is needed anymore.I really see Mario Balotelli this season it seems like at the end of last year he was finally taking responsibility and all his teammates said it too.

Fucking Sneijder.
Balotelli is a lost cause, he'll score a few goals and have some brilliant moves, but he will never change his attitude and become a world-class player.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lukaku is now very very close to getting his dreamtransfer to Chelsea. This is just in, it's on all the major newssites in Belgium so THIS IS REAL.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a stupid American, I entered this thread assuming it would be about the NFL, which I believe is boring as hell.

I think I'd actually watch Futbol if it weren't for the vuvuzellas. Damn things give me a headache.
laugh.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
penguindefender said:
As a stupid American, I entered this thread assuming it would be about the NFL, which I believe is boring as hell.

I think I'd actually watch Futbol if it weren't for the vuvuzellas. Damn things give me a headache.
laugh.gif

Vuvuzuelas only exist in S. Africa [though they're apparently China-made? WTF???]. So, no, you wouldn't have to suffer through that... Just cheering, singing, jeering, cursing at the ref... But those exist everywhere, right?

PS
Community Shield later. GGMU!!! Beat them noisy neighbors!!!

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
2-0 at half time, first goal from Lescott and second from Dzeko
frown.gif
And De Gea didn't look that well in both goals. Shit, this is going to be really hard.....

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: