Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
upload_2015-10-10_9-55-13.png
Connection refused, only with this site.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
If you do plan to leave old themes intact, please at least delete SirDavid's account. I'd much rather see my themes labelled as unowned than have his name on them. (A nice note about lost data or etc. would be better than "unowned", "unclaimed" or etc. but idk how to fit that in 15 or so characters).

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you do plan to leave old themes intact, please at least delete SirDavid's account. I'd much rather see my themes labelled as unowned than have his name on them. (A nice note about lost data or etc. would be better than "unowned", "unclaimed" or etc. but idk how to fit that in 15 or so characters).

I still think it would be better to start "fresh" and delete the themes. That account can be deleted but someone else might do the same so it's easier to just delete the themes and let users upload them again if they want.

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still think it would be better to start "fresh" and delete the themes. That account can be deleted but someone else might do the same so it's easier to just delete the themes and let users upload them again if they want.
Most of us have been saying this for a while.

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at 3dsthemes.com Port 80
Can you please not spam!!! The admins already know that and they either have a server maintance or they have closed it!!! We just have to wait for he official announcement!!!!!!!!

Reactions: DoJo_Master

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can you please not spam!!! The admins already know that and they either have a server maintance or they have closed it!!! We just have to wait for he official announcement!!!!!!!!

given that they already stated that they're changing servers, it's obviously just downtime due to that. but you're right, people do need to shut up.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this is spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hardly says this in the main thread so how would anyone know????????????

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: We are currently removing dead code. Things are kind of at a disorder. Some of our members have been sick lately such as my self and the only person who knows django so work has been coming along slowly.

Update 2: We seem to be online. It's a bit glitched out but we are still online!

Update 3: http://3dsthemes.com/

Update 4: I encourage you to not make a account at this time. As I do not know what will happen with the site at it's current state

Update 5: Images do not seem to show. AT ALL.

Last edited by BurningDesire,
D

Deleted User

3DSThemes.com will be up within a few hours, the migration to our new servers is nearly complete!

(also paypal email is, [email protected])

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, notice how my footer image is broken... I think that's a clear indentation that the site is down
If you need help keeping it online please let me know. I'm willing to work with you on the server bills if you're interested in working with me as well

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't see how this is spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hardly says this in the main thread so how would anyone know????????????
When i posted it the first time he had written it three times and now the two times are deleted making me look like a fool!!! lemanuel can confirm it!!!!

Last edited by Arceus922,
Reactions: FlameSpeedster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work