Hacking That moment when you finally decide to install A9LH ...

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
and everything goes smooth n peachy until you try to backup your emunand to later restore on your Sysnand, only to find out the SD has corrupted sectors and can't backup, and lose YEARs of game save T_________________T

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
and everything goes smooth n peachy until you try to backup your emunand to later restore on your Sysnand, only to find out the SD has corrupted sectors and can't backup, and lose YEARs of game save T_________________T
Did you try making a 1-1 image of the card and restoring it to another card?

Reactions: Skyshadow101

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pro tip: Every two weeks backups your saves with JKSM.

D

Deleted User

Happend to my during that proccess... twice. Buth internal and sky 3ds card corrupted all my saves. All the pokemon picross is gone lol
Someone should make a payload that backs up all games once a week on boot. Or atleast all games u played that week (by that stupid sys app that says that info)

Reactions: NeroAngelo

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Well cheer up, you can still hack or save edit all you had before.
the kicker is i thought i had an emunand back up, turns out i deleted it sometime during a clean up, and then i thought, well my NAND backup from my previous Rxtool setup should have some saves, turns out it didn't lol T_T
never realized unlinking NANDS erases your saves on NAND ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo