That Iso site is nicer then Gbatemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the contrary....
in the 90s scene groups Fought each other to release content...
they even released comments in NFO files saying their releases were faster and better than other's groups some times even insulting the other groups..
@FAST6191 wrote a comment about that IIRC last year
They still do it, especially in the .nfos of PROPER releases. Scene drama in .nfo files is funny as hell.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I haven't been to their forums beyond hunting for .cia's, but I have to say that their website is absolutely awful as far as layout goes... you have to scroll down past a bunch of outdated CFW/Sky3DS/Gateway links that take up the whole page, as well as their ads and stickies. Even with AdBlock Plus, some ads slip through, and everyone hides the rom links behind shitty adfly links. If there was another site for roms, I'd be all over it, because "that iso site" sucks fucking balls. There, I said it. IT SUCKS.
The best solution is to get an invite to a private game tracker or two. Someone who isn't me might have some to give out.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems as if every time I see you posting in a thread, all you're doing is complaining about something, and it gets annoying real fast

I complain that immaturity ruined GBAtemp I don't complain about anything else,immaturity gets annoying real fast.

Considering your history I think it's fair to say you're not exactly innocent of the things you accuse others of.

Go through my warnings in in 100% of the cases you will see it is another person that started with me.I rarely post on the forums now a days yet people are mentioning me in the thread for instance. The silliest thing is when people that have cartoon bunnies as their avi call me out for being immature :rofl2:

Last edited by funnystory,

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I complain that immaturity ruined GBAtemp I don't complain about anything else,immaturity gets annoying real fast.

Go through my warnings in in 100% of the cases you will see it is another person that started with me.I rarely post on the forums now a days yet people are mentioning me in the thread for instance. The silliest thing is when people that have cartoon bunnies as their avi call me out for being immature :rofl2:
It doesn't really matter who started what - by retaliating you're equally guilty of partaking in it.

Reactions: Seriel and VinsCool

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't really matter who started what - by retaliating you're equally guilty of partaking in it.

It's depressing when you belong to a website for years and when you come back the culture has completely changed.Been posting in gaming forums too long and it is pretty common sense that the behavior that is acceptable on this community isn't tolerated elsewhere. The people that used to post before mostly moved on from games and as a result most of the posters on the website come from the western world where it is usually acceptable to talk back to your parents and demand things. The whole common courtesy thing has really gone out of the window and as a result it has changed the culture of the website because ownership choses to allow it. It is what it is I suppose,maybe I should stop reminiscing about the past and accept that GBAtemp has changed.Oh well,such is life I suppose.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am actually shocked that more devs don't move their projects over to that iso site. GBAtemp has changed a lot and the community has become a lot more salty over the years. When I started, projects were met with welcoming praise, now it's, "Ugg~ do we really need another CFW, CIA installer, ect?!?" then they shit on the dev for trying.
I really don't know what happened between the DS homebrew scene and 3DS homebrew scene, but it saddens me to see the Temp in this state.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I am actually shocked that more devs don't move their projects over to that iso site. GBAtemp has changed a lot and the community has become a lot more salty over the years. When I started, projects were met with welcoming praise, now it's, "Ugg~ do we really need another CFW, CIA installer, ect?!?" then they shit on the dev for trying.
I really don't know what happened between the DS homebrew scene and 3DS homebrew scene, but it saddens me to see the Temp in this state.
funnystory stop hacking accounts.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cant be him i dont see any posts about breaking his 3DS another 40 times because he cant read or any shit posting on N3DS

Kappa.png

D

Deleted-355425

That website used to be real cool back in the day,I got to check it out lol.

Edit:the site is pretty much dead and not what it used to be.

they said hykem got his back door smashed in pretty much, lol lol lol.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
they said hykem got his back door smashed in pretty much, lol lol lol.
Maxconsole is trash, this is why I suggested it.

Could have suggested any sites with GregoryRasputin involved too.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant be him i dont see any posts about breaking his 3DS another 40 times because he cant read or any shit posting on N3DS

Kappa.png

I never broke my 3ds,this is exactly what I am talking about.Completely immature of you to say I broke my 3ds when I never did.

Maxconsole is trash, this is why I suggested it.

Could have suggested any sites with GregoryRasputin involved too.

It used to be good back in the day.

Last edited by funnystory,

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I never broke my 3ds,this is exactly what I am talking about.

It used to be good back in the day.
I remember the ps3 scene drama back on 2010, no. They were even worse actually.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the ps3 scene drama back on 2010, no. They were even worse actually.

The scene drama is by the hacker themselves,its not the leechers. On this forum it is the leechers that cause problems because they go unpunished. It was not worse,on ps3hax if you need help you get it. Here you get trolled to death for asking questions even though the information on 3ds hacking is a complete mess on the forum for a new user.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The scene drama is by the hacker themselves,its not the leechers. On this forum it is the leechers that cause problems because they go unpunished. It was not worse,on ps3hax if you need help you get it. Here you get trolled to death for asking questions even though the information on 3ds hacking is a complete mess on the forum for a new user.
GregoryRasputin was an admin on a few of these sites, I can swear to god this guy was a immature prick.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GregoryRasputin was an admin on a few of these sites, I can swear to god this guy was a immature prick.

Hes banned on ps3hax from what I am reading. Anyways,I cant really comment. All I know is that whenever I asked a question there I got my question answered in a polite manner. Most of the time I have issues here it is because someone gave me a smart ass reply to one of my questions or started talking down to me,never saw that on a gaming website before as frequently as it goes on here.I have for the most part stopped posting but people still try to troll me which to me signals that the community is extremely immature in general.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hes banned on ps3hax from what I am reading. Anyways,I cant really comment. All I know is that whenever I asked a question there I got my question answered in a polite manner. Most of the time I have issues here it is because someone gave me a smart ass reply to one of my questions or started talking down to me,never saw that on a gaming website before as frequently as it goes on here.I have for the most part stopped posting but people still try to troll me which to me signals that the community is extremely immature in general.
Ignore them *shrugs*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv