That Iso site is nicer then Gbatemp

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriosly I have never seen anyone bash anyone. Someone even asked for Youkai Watch Dance which is a parody of Just Dance with Youkai Watch songs I guess. NOT A SINGLE HATE COMMENT. Seriously. I think we're the worst site on the internet for salt lovers xD Let's step up our game!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
funnystory stop hacking accounts.

Also yeah if I am the one nominally in charge of gbachef then salt lovers would probably not do well in my kitchen. I pretty much only use it if it is chemically required by the dish I am making.

As for stepping up then the wii u and 3ds has no games so multiples of zero are still zero.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funnystory stop hacking accounts.

Also yeah if I am the one nominally in charge of gbachef then salt lovers would probably not do well in my kitchen. I pretty much only use it if it is chemically required by the dish I am making.

As for stepping up then the wii u and 3ds has no games so multiples of zero are still zero.
Lel, funnystory. GG. To the rest I don't know what to say xD

D

Deleted User

Come on now... everyone knows that GBAtemp > those ISO sites for an enormous amount of reasons!
  • We have a hell of a lot more users than the ISO sites. (Over 300,000 users on here, IIRC)
  • We are the place to go for the majority of, if not all, hacks, gaming/hacking announcements, tools, etc.
  • This site, for me, has been a great place to make a massive amount of friends over the past 11 months of being here. (yes, I even made good friends with OP here...)
  • And to top this all off, all the salt just seems to be contained in the Wii U hacking boards at the moment... OP's comments are probably based upon the fact that he has been hanging around there too much, recently. :P
So yeah... I strongly disagree with OP on this occasion. ;)

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on now... everyone knows that GBAtemp > those ISO sites for an enormous amount of reasons!
  • We have a hell of a lot more users than the ISO sites. (Over 300,000 users on here, IIRC)
  • We are the place to go for the majority of, if not all, hacks, gaming/hacking announcements, tools, etc.
  • This site, for me, has been a great place to make a massive amount of friends over the past 11 months of being here. (yes, I even made good friends with OP here...)
  • And to top this all off, all the salt just seems to be contained in the Wii U hacking boards at the moment... OP's comments are probably based upon the fact that he has been hanging around there too much, recently. :P
So yeah... I strongly disagree with OP on this occasion. ;)
  • I Agree
  • I agree
  • I agree
  • I agree

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1