Tboi/The binding of Isaac Wii U afterbirth

Trophies
XP
Yes it is. There's a video on YouTube that has the DLC Package for AfterBirth already in WUP Installer Format.

That being said though, not everything works - like the Daily Runs or some Synergies; crashes are also to be expected.

Not linking the video for obvious reasons, but it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Reactions: TheDerpyDolphin

Plasmapea987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is. There's a video on YouTube that has the DLC Package for AfterBirth already in WUP Installer Format.

That being said though, not everything works - like the Daily Runs or some Synergies; crashes are also to be expected.

Not linking the video for obvious reasons, but it shouldn't be that hard to find.
Ive tried to built it myself and even use the version you listed but both are not working i am currently using aroma wup gx installs it fine but NUSslii says the title.tmd is invalid so im currently just way too confused

Plasmapea987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Over a year ago since my Wii U broke about a year ago. I did it on WUP Installer GX2 because I didn't realize NUSspli even existed then. Then launched the game, and it worked just fine.
Weird I wonder what must be going on it works without the dlc but as soon as I install it refuses to boot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1