Calm down ladies.
hate2.gif

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
June was never definite, it was a strong possibility. There were mentions of possible release time frames for this project in the past, but throughhim realized it only raised expectations unless there was definitiveness, so the guesstimating stopped. Worst case scenario, it'll be out by the end of July, and that's worst case I'm sure. Then we'll have this, Dragon Quest IX and Person 3 Portable, a whole month of portable RPG goodness to enjoy.

What?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think we should all just chill out and think of something far scarier then having to wait a few extra weeks for this.

I read the other day Namco Tales Studio is in really bad shape financially and could go belly up which would be a massive loss to me since the Tales series is one of the only good rpgs series left since Square Enix has been slowly killing Final Fantasy over the years.....god FF 13 was garbage.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
XXLANCEXX said:
its almost the end of June...but I'm still waiting
smile.gif

Oh, look, it's STATE THE OBVIOUS MAN!

Is that really necessary? lol

There's no need for name calling XXLANCEXX, calm down
smile.gif

QUOTE(What? @ Jun 25 2010, 07:19 PM)
I think we should all just chill out and think of something far scarier then having to wait a few extra weeks for this.

I read the other day Namco Tales Studio is in really bad shape financially and could go belly up which would be a massive loss to me since the Tales series is one of the only good rpgs series left since Square Enix has been slowly killing Final Fantasy over the years.....god FF 13 was garbage.

What does FF13 have to do with ANYTHING related to this patch?

Throughhim said he wasn't going to give a definite date of when the patch is coming out, so there's no reason to speculate how soon it's going to be out. If you don't want to wait, then don't wait, make your own translation or just sit there and wait, cause I can tell you, moaning and whining about it isn't going to help you or anyone whatsoever. So many things can go wrong with translations and when the team working on it wants it to be perfect for everyone, be happy. I've seen some pretty crappy half finished translations so be happy throughhim wants to complete it the right way. Just give him and the team a break, cause they don't need impatient children.

TheCypher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What? said:

This is really NAMCO's falt,it keeps holding back the tales series in japan for poorly explained reasons so karma is finaly hitting it

oldmilk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheCypher said:
What? said:

This is really NAMCO's falt,it keeps holding back the tales series in japan for poorly explained reasons so karma is finaly hitting it
Most likely reason: Executives decide to not distribute their games internationally. Because of no distribution to their extremely large fanbase in US and possibly EU, they lost huge profit opportunities. Now they have that bad shape financially, because they don't have that money.

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
the guy probabnly shouldnt have said "june" but atleast he thought June and just spoke what he "Thought".
Its clearly not coming out in JUne.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, we have been waiting for about two years, and now some of you can't wait until a few weeks/months?

I know a guy that actually died while waiting for the patch to be released, he was like "I'm going to play Innocence in english, fuck you Namco", and then he was the one who got fucked by a car.

So let's chill, and just be patient.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
haha, nuts that it wouldnt be release before i am off, but woot, a happy surprise, another maybe that i could look to for strength
smile.gif

There will be many things out for you when you come back, I'll have my first robot prepared!

QUOTE(quezcotl @ Jun 26 2010, 12:41 PM) the guy probabnly shouldnt have said "june" but atleast he thought June and just spoke what he "Thought".

He can give a guessed time, he said he wasn't going to give an exact date, and June isn't over yet.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quezcotl said:
the guy probabnly shouldnt have said "june" but atleast he thought June and just spoke what he "Thought".

Go read throughhim413's post again. This also goes to all the impatient newbies.

I'm not going to try asking for people to stop posting in this topic, since it's very clear to me that no one seems to understand their rants/complains are flame baits.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
quezcotl said:

Go read throughhim413's post again. This also goes to all the impatient newbies.

I'm not going to try asking for people to stop posting in this topic, since it's very clear to me that no one seems to understand their rants/complains are flame baits.

I don't think they quite understand that it's pointless to keep bumping this topic and exclaiming how impatient they are or how the patch is never coming out, it does NOT help the translation team whatsoever! It's annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P