• Start date
  • Views 423,073
  • Replies 1,671

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would have just ask one of the mods or admin to lock this topic up until the patch is actually release, since some people just like to post random things that pops out of their mind.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
miss_DSlite said:
i guess people don't understand... throughhim413 should get the patch out and slice it and burn it to end all the misery in this world!
I understand what he said. But I said June 13.
I don't care if its Jun 13 2010, 2011, or 2012.

I demand it be 13th.

Honestly I don't even care about the game much less a patch. To me its just another RPG drop in the bucket. I want the patch released on a June 13th, and I'll probably never even play it, ever. On on a personal note, I think the people behind the patch wasted days/months of their time on the project. And its for free? Ugh!

But I take offense to someone telling me "You don't get it" I do get it. I get it so much it hurts. "When its done" means "When its done" I'm just not above telling someone, who is doing a public favor out of kindness, to do what I say, and when I say it, and obey every one of my selfish commands. Is that so much to ask?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
miss_DSlite said:
i guess people don't understand... throughhim413 should get the patch out and slice it and burn it to end all the misery in this world!
I understand what he said. But I said June 13.
I don't care if its Jun 13 2010, 2011, or 2012.

I demand it be 13th.

Honestly I don't even care about the game much less a patch. To me its just another RPG drop in the bucket. I want the patch released on a June 13th, and I'll probably never even play it, ever. On on a personal note, I think the people behind the patch wasted days/months of their time on the project. And its for free? Ugh!

But I take offense to someone telling me "You don't get it" I do get it. I get it so much it hurts. "When its done" means "When its done" I'm just not above telling someone, who is doing a public favor out of kindness, to do what I say, and when I say it, and obey every one of my selfish commands. Is that so much to ask?
biggrin.gif
That's how I think.

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry if i sounded so harsh is most people keep asking the same thing, I'm expecting every time i see this topic new is throughhim413 telling us news, but i find random people talking a the time i apologize !

ColdAshes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg is total bullshit you care you want the game this year you contradicted yourself right on the forum your fucking sped.

P.S. I hope you come back you fucken motherbitch lmao happy im not you
laugh.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ColdAshes said:
Njrg is total bullshit you care you want the game this year you contradicted yourself right on the forum your fucking sped.

P.S. I hope you come back you fucken motherbitch lmao happy im not you
laugh.gif

Tsk tsk tsk, such language, and such flaming. That's most definitely not a way to talk to someone.

There's no point in replying to the topic until the patch comes out. Throughhim said it won't be out anytime this week, so leave it be. He'll let us know, until then, we should all just leave the thread alone.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Guys.. there's no use making them complete this project as soon as possible. they could release the incomplete patch if they want but you guys would face more problems and start complaining about those bug.they are good enough to even start translating a game that wont even be released in the US,this game is in Japanese and it isn't easy to translate. it takes time to translate the entire game.Just wait,it's the LEAST we can do!just Thank them ,and appreciate their hard work...sacrificing their time for our benefits.

all i have to say is" Thanks to the Absolute Zero team for helping us translate this game".

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
?? I should thank who? When the patch is done and actually works then sure.
But now? no thx.
Nor would I ever donate to these people until I see results.
In fact, I think most people should do what I do, and pretend it wont come out until it does.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
quezcotl said:
But now? no thx.
In fact, I think most people should do what I do, and pretend it wont come out until it does.

Pleaase someone tell that to the Archaic Sealed Heat translator

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quezcotl said:
But now? no thx.

QFT

If a pirate isn't willing to give their money to the publisher who employs people with families to work hard on creating a game, why would I ever want to give my money to a bunch of pirates for translating a game in their spare time.

GTFO!

D

Deleted-134647

OP
The donation link is there because people asked us to put on up. If you don't want to donate (and we certainly don't expect anyone to), just ignore it. It's small and out of the way, so it shouldn't bother anyone. We're not doing this to try and turn a profit or fight "the man," we just want to have fun translating a game that we don't think people would get to play in English otherwise.

Obasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
QFT

If a pirate isn't willing to give their money to the publisher who employs people with families to work hard on creating a game, why would I ever want to give my money to a bunch of pirates for translating a game in their spare time.

GTFO!

Hey, u dont need to play( and dont deserve) this game and if you wanna support those people with their families, buy ToI (japanese of course) and enjoy it, but dont talk shit plz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1