• Views 422,716
  • Replies 1,671

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't get why those trolls brought up the subject of donating..

No one ever told people to donate, so it's not like you have to donate to get the patch.

That being said, how can anyone have the nerve to complain about not getting the patch soon enough!? They're spending their time and effort on this, and doing a huge favour to the community, so the least we can do is not complain :wtf:

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the June patch is gonna be very intresting, very instresting indeed.
A. What quality is it in, listen im not an english expert obvious, the only time I use english is when writing on some game forums. But my reading is atleast way better then my writing.
B.How many crashes and bugs does the patch brings? Yes, I played translated versions before with no problems whatsover(persona 2 japanese-version), but who knows?

Anyway, one of the big issues with why people get angry etc is that sometimes the people behind the patches just go quiet. Now, is that really a bad thing? not giving an estimate or update in the forums while they could work on the patch itself? sometimes, because many times fan patches just doesnt finish, I been there and seen that. So please dont put all people under the "whiney kids" who actually ask for a release date or getting frustruate, im not but others might.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
quezcotl said:
A. What quality is it in, listen im not an english expert obvious, the only time I use english is when writing on some game forums. But my reading is atleast way better then my writing.
B.How many crashes and bugs does the patch brings? Yes, I played translated versions before with no problems whatsover(persona 2 japanese-version), but who knows?

Anyway, one of the big issues with why people get angry etc is that sometimes the people behind the patches just go quiet. Now, is that really a bad thing? not giving an estimate or update in the forums while they could work on the patch itself? sometimes, because many times fan patches just doesnt finish, I been there and seen that. So please dont put all people under the "whiney kids" who actually ask for a release date or getting frustruate, im not but others might.
from the level of proffesionalism i've seen so far.
any incorrect use of english will probably be a translation of incorrect use of japanese
and right now they are working hard to remove all crashes/bugs, and they've been working on that for over a month.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
quezcotl said:

Except from the multiplayer problems which at the moment are not fixable, I guess when the patch is done it will have the minimum amount of bugs/crashes, if you run into something you should report it right away so they could fix it

As for the english itself they are making sure its the quality is the best you can get (they had almost 2 years to polish the game into a fine gem).

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
pitman said:
Except from the multiplayer problems which at the moment are not fixable, I guess when the patch is done it will have the minimum amount of bugs/crashes, if you run into something you should report it right away so they could fix it

I guess the Beta testing is here for that...

DragLeben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really excited for this one.
(Even though I finished the game a lot of times.
tongue.gif
)

Sad to hear that multiplayer won't work though. I'm sure the number of players will rise up since a lot of people are waiting for an English version.
But I'm happy that Versus style will still be obtainable without going on multi.
biggrin.gif

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
And even if its gets delayed, who cares?
Okay, we all do. But we have games like "Dragon Quest IX" coming very soon, and even Ghost Trick (I know the western version comes in winter,but its about puzzles with stylus not text driven gameplay).

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mightymage said:
june 15 and still no patch
maybe he meant june 2015
rolleyes.gif

Does it really matter? Give him credit for working on the translation for it, he doesn't have to, he could drop the whole thing, but he isn't, so quit complaining and be patient.
As I said in another thread, "It's 2010 and we have yet to learn any patience."
Maybe you'll learn patience in" 2015".

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
throughhim has been working on this very diligently. Various issues cropped up which have delayed progress more than they had hoped. ROM hacking is kind of like trying to modify your car yourself. That is to say, most people couldn’t do it at all, and those who can do it and do it well STILL need to tweak their car all the time to deal with unexpected problems. So just sit back and relax, and wait for the smoothest ride of your life.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
TempusC said:
throughhim has been working on this very diligently. Various issues cropped up which have delayed progress more than they had hoped. ROM hacking is kind of like trying to modify your car yourself. That is to say, most people couldn’t do it at all, and those who can do it and do it well STILL need to tweak their car all the time to deal with unexpected problems. So just sit back and relax, and wait for the smoothest ride of your life.
.....So it's like trying to help someone with a problem you've never heard of and have no clue how to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy