XP
Country
Iceland
Mana94 said:
Kajitani-Eizan said:
Mana94 said:
Anything new since the demo release?

why, yes, in fact just the other day i finished--

QUOTEI don't mean small things, I mean like major things and such.

oh. no, then.
Fine, small things too!
nyanya.gif
+1
Tidbits will be enough for me :X

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Kaji has been busy with finals (now complete), but he's going to be out of contact for a few weeks. I wouldn't expect to get a response any time soon.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
throughhim413 said:
Kaji has been busy with finals (now complete), but he's going to be out of contact for a few weeks. I wouldn't expect to get a response any time soon.

Its useless people ain't gonna read it and will still ask why there hasn't been any post in the thread about progress. *sigh*

sein kurusawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I'm waiting for this translation for a long time, there are many people who like this game but in the view of translation, that the fault and when it rises and there is no response, then feel sad. Personally I'm happy and excited by the news that is already completed.
gba.gif
laugh.gif

talesmeister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think what throughim mean by "finals" is Kaji's exam....not about the translation....

it's kinda imposibble to finish it this fast, although I'll be very happy if it true

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sein kurusawa said:
I'm waiting for this translation for a long time, there are many people who like this game but in the view of translation, that the fault and when it rises and there is no response, then feel sad. Personally I'm happy and excited by the news that is already completed.
gba.gif
laugh.gif

...It's the Tales of Innocence project that's almost completed. I'm pretty sure Kajitani-Eizan still has a lot to translate on this one.

But I loved the demo, so I'm looking forward to it as well ;D Just gotta wait...

gordunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least this one will hopefully not be left incomplete since Crimson Nocturnal quit their project and lent Kajitani their translator that they had had for ToH.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the last screenshot, is that the actual names (Hisui and Kohaku) or is it just a reference to Tsukihime? Anyway, I've yet to try the demo out but hopefully when I have more time, a second demo (If there is going to be one) will be out. Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
ChaosBoi said:
In the last screenshot, is that the actual names (Hisui and Kohaku) or is it just a reference to Tsukihime? Anyway, I've yet to try the demo out but hopefully when I have more time, a second demo (If there is going to be one) will be out. Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

Yes those are their names and it has no relation whatsoever to Tsukihime.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pitman said:
ChaosBoi said:
smile.gif
Yes those are their names and it has no relation whatsoever to Tsukihime.
This raised and crashed my hopes and dreams in the minute that I spent reading both of these posts xD. Anyways, I hope the translators keep up the project (the stuff that is currently done look awesome =D).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its not really that funny, that's why not.