System Transfer w CFW and two different region consoles

waifowo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi yall!
Today I finally got my hands on my new 2ds LL from Japan! I previously had an original 2ds that I had installed CFW on and I'm working on moving stuff from the old system to the new one. I joined the Homebrew discord and no one seemed to be able to help, so here I am.
I was told to do a system transfer as normal, but the Nintendo website says that consoles must be from the same region. When looking at the 3ds hacks guide site, it says that even if I change my system from JP to US that a system transfer would not work. Is there any advice out there?
I've already put CFW on the new console, and beyond that I haven't exactly made a dent in the work.
Any advice would be appreciated!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the Nintendo website says that consoles must be from the same region.
When looking at the 3ds hacks guide site, it says that even if I change my system from JP to US that a system transfer would not work
Yes, just like you can't use the eShop to download games from the region you changed to, you can't do a system transfer with a 3ds its region has changed.
You have the option to back up your games & saves and installing/ restoring them on your N2DS LL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7