GaryPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

So last night I was trying to play some N64 games on Retro Arch 1.7.3 (I think thats the version that just came out.) and my switch crashed as usual. But I cant seem to get it to turn on again. TegraRCMGUI is able to see it in RCM (I dont recall AutoRCM being installed by me but I got this from someone on facebook so only they would know), but after I inject the payload for SXOS to boot it just sits there. My computer alerts me when it connects or disconnects as well so I know when its "on" or "off". I also have atmosphere 0.8.3 installed (pretty sure thats right.). Its a XAW10035 Super Mario Odyssey edition switch if that matters at all.
I started trying to do the 10-15 second hold then switch to dongle but my dongles charged and it wont take the payload from it either. Really hope I didnt brick it with emulation because thatd be so odd. I was using the Mupen-Next core as well.

Long story short I know a bit about the switch but since I got it online the guy didnt give me every detail, met up to show me basic use and then that was all she wrote as I try and figure out what I did lol

Thank you so much for any and all suggestions

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Judging that it happened after Retroarch crashed...Is your micro sd card formatted to exfat? If it is, then your sd card may have gotten corrupted. Try backing up your data from the sd card and reformat it to fat32.

Reactions: GaryPwns

GaryPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging that it happened after Retroarch crashed...Is your micro sd card formatted to exfat? If it is, then your sd card may have gotten corrupted. Try backing up your data from the sd card and reformat it to fat32.

Ill try that right now. Thankfully I did backup the original contents of the card so i do have everything. Ill keep you posted :)

GaryPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you so much! I got it to boot again!

How can I turn off AutoRCM so I dont have to worry about the battery draining and the messed up startup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...