Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Hekaiyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found this thread and made an account and everything just to post this:
You guys are the best guys ever. You are spending your own time and effort to crawl through cryptic PSP game code and pull out all the relevant Japanese and then translate that back into English and shove it back in and reformat everything and debug and test and do tons and tons of work, just so we Japanese-illiterate can understand this game. And to top it all off, you're doing it for free. I just wanted to speak for all of us and say: We are so damn glad you are doing this. Thank you!

ultrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And, i am sorry not to know japanese or anything of coding/programming, i would like to help in one way or another, but i have to thank tsuna and Stor, for since the beggining theire being extremely helpfulls by pulling a way to translate this game (slow or fast doesnt matter the time), so i just wanted to say ty to u both, and though i cant do much too help, u guys know that we are grateful for ur work, so a very big thanks to u both and that u guys continue ur good work ;)

P.S - StorMyu, since ur ill now, i hope u get better fast, not for the work or anything, but for being healthy, its the more important.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hope you feel better! :) i dont mind waiting since my psp screen shattered... lol

lol what a bummer. today i got the scripts from Stormyu. My reaction? DAMMMN thats a shit ton of files. but i looked at it and most of them are just one liners. stormyu said its incomplete so well see what happens

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well more than ~2500 files, it is a lot.
And yeah tsuna, I need to play the game to see how it works in game, there's some stuff I'm not handling correctly ^^

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy crap. 2500 files!? That's a lot, even for one liners... You've got a tough road ahead of you tsuna... Just asking but how many translators are working on this? I know tsuna is working on it but is there anyone else?

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd really like help if I didn't have a lot of stuff to deal with right now. It's a great game though so I'm definitely looking forward to the patch to see how the finished product looks like.

coool389

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has been said a lot already, but I feel that I need to say it as well thank you guys so much for all the work you are doing to translate this game. I really love SAO and am really happy to see that even though it is going to take more time that there is a good chance of haveing the game translated either completely(includeing sotry) or just the main parts needed to play the game.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was skimming thru the files but okay
1. I have no intention of opening each of the 2540 file just to see what part of the game it is used in
2. A lot of the scripts are in random order
3. I might just translate in the order they are.
This is my first translation project so if any of you have experience in translating it would be great if you guys could give me a tip on how to do this

Laxus Dreyar

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was skimming thru the files but okay
1. I have no intention of opening each of the 2540 file just to see what part of the game it is used in
2. A lot of the scripts are in random order
3. I might just translate in the order they are.
This is my first translation project so if any of you have experience in translating it would be great if you guys could give me a tip on how to do this
Obvious tip: Dont open all the files cause it will likely take over 5 hours to go through it.
Being Captain Obvious here.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my tip. Start with the little things first. You know, stuff like names, descriptions, message texts etc. Other than that, a thesaurus is your best friend :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)