switch hax kills gbatemp

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm getting ngix errors left and right, loading up any thread/page on here and in the chance I manage to load, I can't even post half the time or quote people without getting more errors! Seriously, what happened to server resets to fix such issues?

This is over now haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did I help in any case with the code ?

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know, that post was supposed to have been posted like 10 mins ago, but because of the constant errors it was only sent now:P

Yeah that's possible xD. I was pretty sure it was due to a nginx problem. Now we will see what the mods will say about this outage

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has happened before, around the time of the most recent changes to the site iirc. that could be the issue. I don't think its pega, as its been going on for a few days now.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already there, I ran in as soon as pegaswitch came out
I've been there for ages also (I joined back when the original wave of spambots started). I'm just trying to warn other tempers before it's too late and they're all stuck in the next temp crisis.

Reactions: drenal

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully most of us live, even the ones not in the bunker
If the spambots return again there will be no survivors outside the bunker unfortunately. I remember seeing their merciless slaughter of tempers right before I joined the bunker, it was terrible. If it's just whiney kids looking for 3ds and switch hax then the members outside the bunker will be fine.

Reactions: ShroomKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny