Misc Swapnote Friendcodes Thread

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My fc is 4253-3467-5371

My name on my 3ds is chris altough i might change it to rip-it-up if i can.

added you cannon foddr!

If any one adds me let me no via message as im always online.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Added all those who PMed Up-to-date.

Merry Christmas. Going to church now lol. Probably going to spam on my iPhone anyway.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
5026-4436-5521

heres mine. message me if you added me! thanks. I wasn't going to add people on the internet but my real life friends wont use swapnotes with me no matter how much i tried ! lame! you guys seem more fun xD. Also, I'm just worried that I may be getting too many orange blinking lights that signals when a friends online (is there a way to turn that off per friend?)

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just added my friendcode to the big friendcode list add me if you want (friend code is in sig) as I currently have no friends :(

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just added my friendcode to the big friendcode list add me if you want (friend code is in sig) as I currently have no friends :(
Added as wel

EDIT: OK - Just update the Wiki page with everyone Country (I HOPE you have set it up right in your Profile - 'cos that's what I've used)
Plus I've corrected a few mistakes I made (sorry 'xNicollas' - spelt your name wrong originally... missed the 'X' off)
Gonna give it a break now - let some1 else have a try....

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Added you, add me back :)?
Added as wel

EDIT: OK - Just update the Wiki page with everyone Country (I HOPE you have set it up right in your Profile - 'cos that's what I've used)
Plus I've corrected a few mistakes I made (sorry 'xNicollas' - spelt your name wrong originally... missed the 'X' off)
Gonna give it a break now - let some1 else have a try....

Will do :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER