BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You missed iedge2 and cyclo finally on dsi 2!
tongue.gif
Maybe an R7 Gold (neoflash product) while we are at it.

ranglechen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thoob said:
So, will the DSTWO work on DS and DSi, or will there be a DSTWOi?
tongue.gif

T...

maybe

So this might explain why the SC team hasn't made any updates to the OS of the DSOne in awhile. If this is true then I will definitely be getting this card. I would gladly pay $50.00 for it as long as the SNES emulator works better than the ones currently out now. If this is supposed to be like the iPlayer then I wonder if it will have added RAM like I believe the iPlayer had(which gave it the ability to emulate GBA games).

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Chris_Skylock said:
PS: DSi LL/XL will have a tighter anti-piracy. Maybe this has a connection, doesnt it?
I highly doubt it. It's not out yet, how could they know what they're gonna reinforce, block or patch in the security of the DSi LL?
tongue.gif
All flashcarts that are able to run under DSi firmware 1.4 run also on DSi LL. I highly doubt of an hardware change to block Dsi flashcarts.
BTW, we will probably see a new firmware for DSi/LL coming soon from big N to block again those flashcarts.
Xmas is coming and some big titles with it ...

Back to the news, well ... a new iPlayer is coming. Not really new to my eyes.
Team DSTT has announced something similar.
Can i write supercard = iPlayer = DSTT ? or i'm wrong ?
unsure.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
Nah you can for now.
tongue.gif
Can anyone enlighten me on how supercard's can run dstt firmware natively by just running the .nds file?
The hardware is just VERY similar, wouldn't surprise me if the dstt and supercard team somehow worked together on this cart and then made two different products.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exciting, but I don't think we will see every company jumping on the bandwagon just yet. We are missing some of the most key details, most notably: the price.

The reasons the R4 changed the flash cart market so much and caused all the other companies to jump on the bandwagon were the price and the ease of use. While this is clearly an advancement in flash carts (and one I am extremely happy to see taking shape), it will be quite a while before everyone else has one. Of course, if the price is nice and there are little to no usability issues, that could change very quickly, but there are reasons every other company hasn't cloned the iPlayer yet. We'll see.

PS: I'm buying one either way, tbh. XD

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wchill said:
I'll definitely pick this up ASAP.
Now just wait for the M32i (M3 "2" i) and the Acekard 3i. Heh.

Exactly makes me feel very worried about this, were like always buying new flashcards, only to find another one better sooner or later.

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
This is realy cool! is this card what i think it is? A PDF reading, avi playing, gba-snes-ds rom launcher, and extra cpu in one flashcard. Cool. I am not going to buy it tough, i will by the m32i instead :-)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, when the DSi gets hacked, this baby will be able to play real DSi games... Smexy! I hope this won't cost too much so I can replace my DSOnei with this! :yayscteam:

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
So, when the DSi gets hacked, this baby will be able to play real DSi games...
Surely, if this uses the same hardware as the iPlayer (400MHz CPU and 32MB RAM), the it should be perfectly able to play them without the DSi needing to be hacked, seeing that the card itself is more powerful than the DSi. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...
laugh.gif

T...

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
32mb gba games don't run well or are choppy on the iPlayer so what if we could use dsi mode with it huh.
tongue.gif
Yes it is more powerful than the dsi but we still need to hack dsi mode to actually play real dsi games or anything to do with the dsi extra mem ram processor etc.

esserius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see if the SNES and GBA emulation are worth a flip. If it is, it may influence me to simply buy a DSi XL when it's released.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome news! I was gonna order an iPlayer today. Boy, am I glad that I checked GBAtemp before I went to DX. Here's to hoping that homebrew developers will eventually utilize the SCDSTWO's (and iPlayer's) hardware ressources. Full-featured PDF reader and Flash player anyone?

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
I don't care about the music & video features, but as a DSi owner, I'm SO interested on (at least) 95% GBA and SNES support (Mario RPG included!!!). The PDF reader is a nice addition too. But I'll wait for the first reviews AND how the GUI looks.

BTW, greetings from Uruguay!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...