Supercard DSTWO announced

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it!!! I knew that at some point in time, someone will make a iPlayer that can play both GBA and NDS ROMs just from slot-1. I wonder how much it'll be.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[M said:
artin]
Love the exclusive GBAtemp first images of the DSTWO.
rofl2.gif
State of the art maufacturing with no expenses spared in crayons for the logo.

Chaykin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think probably the SNES emulation will not be perfect... Some games will not work, many will be slowing down etc.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chaykin said:
I think probably the SNES emulation will not be perfect... Some games will not work, many will be slowing down etc.
the only way ill consider this is if it plays games with superfx chips PERFECTLY. (im pretty much content with my cyclo and ez flash combo). i dont think ill buy this, but only because im tight on money

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Finally someone copy some of the iplayer hardware, but it should have be from the m3 team!!!! They could have called it the "m3i zero sakura + "XD

I say the Acekard team should. Acekard "3"i with GBA support, and AKAIO? Aw man, the epicness...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
KingVamp said:
Finally someone copy some of the iplayer hardware, but it should have be from the m3 team!!!! They could have called it the "m3i zero sakura + "XD

I say the Acekard team should. Acekard "3"i with GBA support, and AKAIO? Aw man, the epicness...
>.> I guess if it had the rtg and the rts then fine.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the gba emulator is just awesome cause now you can run nds games too
this'll probably be the most powerful card so far..probably

Posts merged

the gba emulator is just awesome cause now you can run nds games too
this'll probably be the most powerful card so far..probably

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PharaohsVizier said:
KingVamp said:

I'm rather certain that the Supercard team were at least somewhat involved in the creation of the iPlayer.
I've read on couple of places already that Supercard team is the team that made the iPlayer.....I can't confirm it 100% but I can confirm that I've heard it more then couple of times already...from a different sources..

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
KingVamp said:

I'm rather certain that the Supercard team were at least somewhat involved in the creation of the iPlayer.
Yes, it had already been 'revealed' they are the manufacturers of iPlayer. All of the features of this new cart are truly superb.....except, I suspect, the crappy GUI that has dogged the Supercard brand/appeal for years
cry.gif
mad.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow this is amazing news so i guess this is the new era of flash carts now? Soon i think most of the competing teams if they want to be competitors with supercard anymore have to follow suite and revolutionize the flashcart industry because now a new standard has been set, on board extra hardware for more features. What a huge leap from the "old" generation of flashcarts. i just wonder how long it's going to take for this to become another "standard" for it's day. Remember when R4 was freaking believable? I wonder when this feature/gba slot1/perfect(or better i should say) SNES emulation will be taken for granted.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things i would love to know ASAP-

1- price (important)
2- SNES/GBA emulator compatibility (especially special chip games like Mario RPG/Yoshi's Island)
3- GUI look and feel (one of the failings of DSOne)

This could be the next big thing. Ironically, iPlayer has a CPU several times more powerful than DS (or even DSi). Should be a big deal. Want very much. This could open all new homebrew/emu possibilities.

(puts on christmas list)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free