ROM Hack Super Smash Bros. for 3DS character voice path

BlightZz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I put everything but the Marth mod, still crashed, decided to delete all bgm files to see if they were interfering, still crash. I don't see any hidden files on it either.

Pickpickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you be able to make a smash selector version slot of the voice mods by themselves to make sure it works? That's what worked for me.

Pickpickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just tried that, put them in Slot_2, by themselves, all except the marth mod, and it crashed at stage select screen.
It doesn't crash on the stage select screen when you have no mods, right? Could you try a mod pack to see if it isn't your saltysd that's the issue?

BlightZz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't crash on the stage select screen when you have no mods, right? Could you try a mod pack to see if it isn't your saltysd that's the issue?
Okay, I downloaded smash bros Neos (http://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/download/5431) and it worked perfectly. It includes a melee fox voice mod and it worked.

EDIT: Just found out it has a Marth voice mod and it works as well.

EDIT2: Cloud voice mod works as well.

EDIT3: The voice mods only seem to work with Neos... it crashes once I switch back to my normal mods.

EDIT4: I put the neos voice mods into my Slot_1 and it crashed on stage select screen.

Last edited by BlightZz,

BlightZz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found the problem, the folders had caps in them, I made them all lower case and the voice mods worked. I can't believe such a simple thing never crossed my mind, thanks for the help!

Reactions: MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the problem, the folders had caps in them, I made them all lower case and the voice mods worked. I can't believe such a simple thing never crossed my mind, thanks for the help!
The part that really bothered me was that even with caps, SOME mods worked for you.... it doesn't make a bit of sense. At least it's fixed, though.

(I was helping him on a discord server for those here that obviously wouldn't know that.)

Reactions: BlightZz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1