Country
Canada
Reactions: Margen67

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He just needs the gateway launcher on his SD and can scan the QR code or go the the website through the 3DS browser.

vingt-2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He just needs the gateway launcher on his SD and can scan the QR code or go the the website through the 3DS browser.
Whichi is the first part in the downgrade tutorial ;). A link with thorough explanations is always better.

TehCheez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...r-firmware-to-cfw-4-5-without-gateway.378371/

Get to the launcher menu and dump instead of downgrade. Or you can also downgrade if you wish so you can install CFW and play .cias and homebrews.
Very interested to see the differences between your SSB4 and the others.
Dumping right now: http://m.imgur.com/JgjiFPu

I didn't have a SD reader, but I did have a microSD to SD adapter so I used the microSD from my phone. It's taking a while to dump so standby. Anybody have any idea how large SSB is and a site that will allow me to uplaod a file of that size?

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mega I believe?

Don't forget to clear the header before you upload, gateway rom patcher is pretty straightforward.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
interesting, guess we will finally start seeing games with the 9.x update emerge.......only downside is its a revision of a game that has a different version so it would be harder for people to find the correct specific version that comes with 9.2 rather than 8.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work