my 3ds keeps crash every time it try's to load a game image

idkrandomuser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have all my games in one folder and when I try opening it crashes for a split second I can see my games but it crashes as soon as super smash bros load the image file or something and I know that's why because when I try FBI to remove it also crashes, if there a way I can remove it without I crashing so I can play all my games in one folder,(edit) so if I boot up my 3ds with the 3ds card not in it then it does not crash but then it crashes when i open settings and the error screen says data abort

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your posts are very hard to understand. Please make an effort to write more clearly.

hold on i can play games now so it won't crash.
Why don't you try it and find out..?

h2testw is only useful if you copy everything off the card, format the card, and run the test on an empty card. Regardless, if your unit is crashing without an SD card inside, then the SD card is probably not the problem (or at least, probably not the only problem).

so if I boot up my 3ds with the 3ds card not in it then it does not crash but then it crashes when i open settings and the error screen says data abort
Do you mean the System Settings app? Is it crashing as soon as you open the System Settings app, or only in one of the submenus?

Also, how many games have you installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto