Super Mario Run is releasing on Android March 23rd

Nintendo of America announced earlier today via Twitter that the mobile game Super Mario Run will hit the Android marketplace on March 23rd. It's been possible to pre-register for a while now but the release date was finally announced.

According to the Tweet, the game comes with the 2.0.0 update. Like the iOS version, the game itself will be free to play... for a time. Eventually you will come to a point where you will have to pay $9.99 to continue playing the rest of the 24 levels that the game has to offer. Another thing to note is that the Android version, like the iOS version, requires you to always be online while you play.

As you wait for the game to be released, you can watch the following trailer 7,200 times. By the time you finish, the game will be released.

Last edited by Ericzander,

Pokefanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to be able to download in a Day!!!
Nintendo of America announced earlier today via Twitter that the mobile game Super Mario Run will hit the Android marketplace on March 23rd. It's been possible to pre-register for a while now but the release date was finally announced.

According to the Tweet, the game comes with the 2.0.0 update. Like the iOS version, the game itself will be free to play... for a time. Eventually you will come to a point where you will have to pay $9.99 to continue playing the rest of the 24 levels that the game has to offer. Another thing to note is that the Android version, like the iOS version, requires you to always be online while you play.

As you wait for the game to be released, you can watch the following trailer 7,200 times. By the time you finish, the game will be released.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Lol, I figured they were going to pull a fire emblem and release it at the very last second of tomorrow. Playing Mario run now on us Google play. Enjoying it more than I thought I would.
The game runs on my cheapass Android phone and well, I'm not too grumpy about it but certainly not hyped by any means, anymore.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game runs on my cheapass Android phone and well, I'm not too grumpy about it but certainly not hyped by any means, anymore.
I had very little hope going into Mario run mainly because my friends didn't like it and I'm not that fond with mobile gaming. The only mobile games I'd consider playing are the Rayman games and fire emblem heroes (and emulators, but I use a ds4 when I use them). So I was pleasantly surprised by Mario run. It's definitely not the best or worst mobile game I've played, but it's halfway decent and keeps my attention.

Last edited by rileysrjay,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I had very little hope going into Mario run mainly because my friends didn't like it and I'm not that fond with mobile gaming. The only mobile games I'd consider playing are the Rayman games and fire emblem heroes (and emulators, but I use a ds4 when I use them). So I was pleasantly surprised by Mario run. It's definitely not the best or worst mobile game I've played, but it's halfway decent and keeps my attention.
I noticed something surprising on the Android version -- Nintendo on the Android port lets the users play Level 4 of World 1 whereas on the iOS version they'd only allow for a few seconds. That's pretty cool, I guess. Already collected the purple rin-- coins of each level. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc