Gaming Super Mario Maker Level Sharing thread

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making levels is a blast, even if im not all that creative. Ive sat there for 4 hours just thinking, "How can I make people mad..."

See.. My first one is hard.. But the second I didn't think "How can I make people mad" I was like "How can I make this different."

But you are right. Making levels are a blast.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I got around to trying most of the levels last night. Some of you guys had some pretty good ones, but I also felt like some of the others were kind of unforgiving in the sense that you couldn't beat the level anymore if you didn't have a certain item or powerup at a certain part of the level (unless I just didn't look or try hard enough or something).

All in all though, keep up the good work!

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'll probably upload some levels once I can spoof and upload them, however, I still only have a few parts unlocked so my levels are rather basic. I'm waiting to unlock the vines though so I can finish the level properly. It is beatable, and the extras can be accessed via the Weird Mushroom, but I'd like to make the level fully accessible in the SMB style. I may also wait for the SMW style to unlock, but idk how long that'll take.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First level I made is a simple skill test involving wall jumps. I'm pretty proud of it considering it's my first attempt at a course. I think it turned out well.

AC89-0000-0033-1944

Gonna try some Temp levels now

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Route Roulette:
0C5F-0000-003E-14D6

Quite experimental. You let the roulette decide
which route you take to finish. There is also a
secret route. My biggest course yet, but since
there are multiple routes, lenght of one route is
quite short.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take One For The Team
FAAF-0000-003B-4B12

This stage I'm pretty proud of because you only have 10 seconds to beat it so it's not like you get super frustrated playing all the way through and then you mess up at the end. If you mess up at the end (which you will) it's just another 10 seconds away. I based it off someone else's map but the the only way to complete mine, I thought, was pretty clever. I almost doubt anyone will figure it out.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my first one:
Sour like Sauerkraut
DEFA-0000-003E-A838

It's very hard... Even for me :D
But not impossible. I may record a video if you want

I beat et. Not too bad. I think if it was anything but NSMB style it would've been way harder.
I actually forgot to star it on my first time through so I had to beat it again lol.

Take One For The Team
FAAF-0000-003B-4B12

This stage I'm pretty proud of because you only have 10 seconds to beat it so it's not like you get super frustrated playing all the way through and then you mess up at the end. If you mess up at the end (which you will) it's just another 10 seconds away. I based it off someone else's map but the the only way to complete mine, I thought, was pretty clever. I almost doubt anyone will figure it out.

Interesting course. I died like 10 times before I realized spin jump was a thing.

Last edited by Hells Malice,
Reactions: CosmoCortney

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat et. Not too bad. I think if it was anything but NSMB style it would've been way harder.
I actually forgot to star it on my first time through so I had to beat it again lol.

Interesting course. I died like 10 times before I realized spin jump was a thing.

Aw I didn't even think of that! That ruins the whole thing.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how you're supposed to beat it otherwise, haha. I don't think too many players would think to short jump with spin jump though.

That's true. Even after you mentioned spin-jump, I still couldn't do it. But yeah. Exactly, nobody would figure it out without using spin-jump. Yet it's the only way I can do it at all.

kudofan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Luigi Wins By Doing Nothing" ID: 45DC-0000-003B-518F -This is my first attempt at an "Auto Mario" level.
"Springs Are Evil - Don't Jump!" ID: 6A88-0000-0034-6B23 -This is a level where the objective is not to jump.
"Krazy Koopa Kastle" ID: 4AD2-0000-0022-F927 -This is just a fun NSMBU castle level.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Only 3 people have been able to beat "The Adventure of Sheik" apart from me. Probably sounds super daunting and stuff.
I will give it a try now :P

Edit: I did it :P
awesome level

Last edited by CosmoCortney,
Reactions: MajinCubyan

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It Never Happened...:
141C-0000-008F-A29D

It is short and easy puzzle stage. I think solution is quite clever,
but you can solve it accidentally too. Noone has played this yet.

Last edited by mrichston,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1