Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Contact form temporarily disabled

Unfortunately, we have had to remove the contact form and email facilities at wiikey.cn for the time being.

We would like to thank the huge number of people who have emailed us recently with their messages of support and encouragement regarding the SMG update. However, sadly, a small minority of people have been abusing our email facilities with multiple identical emails (thousands at a time) to as a way of expressing frustration that they cannot play SMG backups at the moment.

Therefore, in order not to let the problems with the website distract our attention from the more important issues, we have taken this step to disable the contact form and all wiikey.cn email addresses. We truly regret that this puts us out of touch with those who would simply like to offer constructive feedback and messages of support, but unfortunately there is no alternative available.

Please stay tuned to the News section for further developments!

www.wiikey.cn

Hmmm......

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know when WiiKey patch is coming?

Yes everyone knows. We're just keeping you in the dark because we hate you.
lecture.gif
Lol, just a normal question. I didn't know that it hadn't been released yet.
dry.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know when WiiKey patch is coming?

Yes everyone knows. We're just keeping you in the dark because we hate you.
lecture.gif

Lol, just a normal question. I didn't know that it hadn't been released yet.
dry.gif
You obviously did if you're asking for a patch for the game.
What I meant was, I didn't know that you guys didn't know when the patch was being released. I knew it hadn't been released yet. I was just asking when it would. And why are you guys being so serious about stuff like this. I'm asking a legitimate question. Anyways, you have given me the answer anyways.

BTW, I played galaxy a couple days ago at an EB Games. It was tight man. So good. Best wii game by far.

kassemans

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update for wiikey is released:

[07.11.01] Wiikey update 1.9g (as in galaxy!) beta released!
We are pleased to announce that BETA HOTFIX v1.9g of the Wiikey firmware is now available to download. Please note that this is a BETA HOTFIX released as an immediate response to feedback from users regarding SMG. It comes with absolutely no warranty or guarantees. Use it at your own risk! Feedback is welcome, but please send your message one time only. We can't reply to every message we get, but we do read all of them.

The Wiikey Team would like to thank all of those who sent in their messages of support over the last few days. Knowing that there are so many kind people out there has really made the whole thing worthwhile. Thanks! :-)

| wiiKey update v1.9g |
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |
| This is a BETA HOTFIX released as an immediate response to |
| feedback from users regarding SMG. It comes with absolutley no |
| warranty, guarantees or even bananas. Use it at your own risk! |
| |
| |

http://download.wiikey.cn/dl/1.9g-beta.rar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol