Usb Loader GX - Super Mario Sunburn Cheats Breaking Game?

RummMS1959

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just patched my Super Mario Sunshine rom with the Super Mario Sunburn patch and transferred it to my sd to play on my wii. The game comes up fine and I can add cheats just fine, but for some reason, the cheats somewhat break the game. The cheat that breaks the game is:

Fludd is always present [Ralf]
0424D690 60008000
0424D694 901F0118

This code causes the game to give an immediate too bad screen when reaching the file select screen, skips to the cut scene after defeating the first goopy piranha, and then skips again to Delfino Plaza before giving another too bad screen, at which point, I stopped the game.

All of the codes are for the correct region (USA) and they work on a regular rom of SMS. And these should work on the patched rom because they worked on an earlier version of the patch. I updated the patch I had to the V1.8 version on a clean rom. The only thing I could think of that's causing this is that in this patch, it says "runs off of better sunshine engine rather than geckoloader as its coding backend". Does that mean that since the engine was changed that gecko codes and ar codes won't work? I've tested every code I use on regular SMS (Gecko & AR) on Dolphin with V1.8 and almost all of them won't work properly.

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo